Chapter 26🥀

I wake up the next morning to the smell of bacon and pancakes, for the first few seconds, I find myself freaking out not remembering where I am, and then it hits me.

Shawn.

I get out of bed, put one the first thing I find, a big white shirt, it smells like him. like freshness and shampoo. I walk to the kitchen, to see Shawn making pancakes and frying bacon only with his boxers showing off his back muscles.

I watch him, as he moves. His hands, his back, his hair. Oh yes... I approve.

Before he spots me, I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and wash my face. I don't have a toothbrush over so I just do it with my hand like I used to do when I slept over at a friend's house in 4th grade.

Last time I was here, I used his toothbrush but I don't feel confutable doing that again for some reason.

I walk out of the bathroom... the smell of bacon is even stronger now. "Mmmmm... am I in Heaven?" I walk to him, hug him from behind and kiss him on the back. His muscular back is so hot.

"Good morning to you too," he says turning around hugging me leaning in to give me a kiss.

"How was your night?" He asks with his smug expression I don't see often, only when FaceTimed.

Look at you Mendes, all full of yourself. 

"It could have been better..." I tease him.

He rolls his eyes knowing I'm teasing him.

"My night couldn't be any better," I smirk and give him a quick kiss but before I can let go and step away he bends over and deepens the kiss.

"Mmm... someone's in a mood for some.." He smirks.

I giggle. His hands skim my legs and slowly Goes up until he touches me there...

oh.. a moan escaped my mouth. I did not expect this.

"What no underwear..?" He breathes. His smile is wide against my face. "Oh shit the pancakes," he says turning around quickly, giving his attention to the pancakes leaving me breathless and panting a few steps behind him.

That was intense.

"Shit they're burnt," he says throwing like 3 pancakes to the trash. "But the bacon's good" he adds.

I smile at him, watching him pouring more batter to the pan making new ones. I really couldn't care less about the pancakes right now. I watch him for a few more seconds before I decide I should leave him to his pancakes and go take a shower.

"So I'm just gonna go take a quick shower you just... keep what you're doing" I say already walking to his bathroom.

Damn, he looks good... Just watching him, being his adorable self. Him, enjoying making pancakes. Trying to impress me. Like I fucking care about that stuff.

I walk in the shower, taking Shawn's shirt off, turning on the water, waiting for it to heat up. And as it does I get in, letting the hot water wash over me, letting all the tension in my body disappear. suddenly the door opens and I glance over a bit scares, seeing Shawn, standing there, watching me. He looks cute.

But that's kind of creepy. He's just leaning on the door looking at me. I feel really shy with him just watching me and I try to hide my body with the curtains.

"Are you shy?" he asks when he can no longer see me.

"I- I don't know," I say as I take his body wash, which smells like his shirt. I hear the door closing and my body tenses. Did he leave?

The Curtain moves and I see him standing in front of me, naked asking me with his eyes if it's ok if he'll join me. He's always seeking my permission and I like that.

I nod, he sighs in relief and gets in closing the curtain afterward. The water is pouring on my back as he stands in front of me. He steps closer as I take a step backward and now we're both standing under the water, letting it drip down our heads.

He leans in, his head resting on mine. His eyes closed. I close my eyes as well as savoring this moment. I feel his hands grasping my hips pulling me closer to him and he leans down, I open my eyes watching him. He looks so vulnerable. So sad. But why? He kisses me with the water just dripping on top of us, on our heads. Letting me think for a moment it might his tears.

I feel safe around him, I feel secure, calm and jubilant. I'm not that girl that falls in love instantly, but wow I'm falling for him hard. I don't feel Ashamed, to be in front of him, naked, at least not know.

He lets me go, looking down at the floor. Something's wrong.

"Are you ok?" I ask him my hand skimming his cheek. His head jolts up so our eyes meet. He is looking at me smiling as the water keeps dripping on top of us. "The best I've been in a while," he says making my heart swell.

He hugs me, his hands on my shoulders holding me tight. My head is on his chest. The water is pouring on us making me feel like this isn't real. Maybe I'm dreaming.

"Are you ok?" He asks emphasizes the 'you'.

I look up and I see him smiling at me. I step on my tippy toes and I kiss him passionately. "The bear I've been In a while" I quote his words.

He giggles hugging me tighter. I step on my tippy toes, so my head in the crook of his neck and the water is pouring on my back.

And we just stay like that. I don't know how long