Chapter 7🥀

I slept for 5 hours or so.. It is now 7:54 a.m. and class starts in about 35 minutes. I wander straight to the shower and I try to do the fastest shower I can, when I'm out I look at the clock, 8:09 phew... I walk to the closet and I put on a nice skinny jeans and a gray T-shirt with Alex's white converse and I walk to the shop to buy me a quick coffee before class.

At about 6pm, after the longest day in the history of days, or so it felt... Shawn aka 'are you working here?' Texted me making me smile for the first time today, I think .

"I'll pick you up in an hour. Text me your address" oh my god. Why was this so hot?

Wait, didn't he say going out for coffee? It's 6 p.m. who goes out for coffee at this time? You know what, I don't care, I could drink another coffee.

So, do I send him the address? Isn't it weird I'll ask him to pick me up from campus? I mean, I didn't tell him I'm a College girl... well it's not like I had the time... thank god he asked me for my name, ooh.. now I get it, that video he took, the one he said was for my friends, it was all a game to get me to say my name.. well played, well played.

I text him the address, feeling shy all of a sudden, what if he finds out I'm on collage and he won't want to go out anymore? I need a shower. after a long nice shower, I go to my closet, debating if to ask Alex for advice on what to wear, if I'll ask for her opinion, she'll want to know why and where and what and all the WH questions, and I can't tell her about this date. I guess I'll just have to relay on myself today.

When I'm fully dressed, I spray some perfume on my neck and I glance at myself in the mirror one last time before I walk to the parking lot to wait for shawn.

I debated if to go full on power with the lingerie and decide to just go with it, I'm wearing my favorite lace bra. Which is black, it's elegant and sexy. I just love love it. And a really pretty also black, laced Thongs.. I knew he wouldn't see any of that, probably ever. Especially not on the first date, but just so I would feel sexy I decided to wear my favorite lingerie.

For actually clothes, I'm wearing my favorite top. It's a purple, sort of eggplant color.. With that, I'm wearing the same jeans I wore at the concert... (I hope Alex won't mind....) And for my shoes , I'm wearing black and white superstar.

I look at myself and I can feel and see my heart beating through my body. Why am I so nervous? It's just a date. I take a deep breath trying to settle my voice, It's just a fucking date. Ok, you can do this. I walk out of the bathroom and I'm about to go out and wait for Shawn.

I can't believe it.. This is so exciting, I'm going out on a date, I haven't been out on a date in so long, I can't wait for tonight.

"Where are you going?" Rachel stops me, scaring me a bit, just as I was about to open the door and walk out. Oh shit.

"Jesus, you scared me."

"Why are you so dressed up?" She asks. Is this an interrogation?

Wait, 'So dressed up'? Did she- I had no idea this was 'so dressed up' I smile wildly feeling confident.

"Yeah? You like it?" I ask referring to my outfit

"Yeah I actually do."

"Yay I'm so happy. I chose it" I say proudly.

"Wait.. so where are you going?" Back to the interrogation.

Shit.

"On a date" the words slip out of my mouth before I can do anything to stop them.

"With who?" She beams at me.

Ok Lili carful. Don't say it. Just don't say his name and you'll be fine.