Chapter 22: Saved

Tris' pov

The gang told me that we were going to go on a mini vacation this weekend, and to tell my dad that it was a school trip and that it was required. I tell my dad and even though it took some time he agreed.

I go up to my room to pack. They told me we were going to the beach so I pack a few bathing suits, and some shorts and tank tops.

Tobias picked me up around 11:30 the next morning.  I yell goodbye to my mom, Andrew, and brother. I climb into the passenger side of his 69 camaro, he greets me with a peck on the lips, and we speed away from the jail, also known as my home.

"we have to stop off at Uriah's house before we head out. " Tobias informs me.

"alright!" I respond happily, just because I can get away from Andrew for at least a few days.

we head off down the road, me not knowing what was going on at my house.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Uriah's pov

'At Tris' house call cops in 2 minutes.' - Tobias

I get the text from Tobias that he is picking Tris up now. two minutes later I dial 911 .

"911 what's your emergency?"

"hi yes I would like to report an abusive father, at 4600 Roth road south east." I reply to the lady on the phone.

"okay what is the name of the abuser? "

" Andrew Prior "

" okay Sir what is the evidence? "

" well I know a girl,  Andrews daughter, and she had whiplashes on her back, and she always has bruises on her face. She told me that it was her father that did it. "

" okay sir we will send 2 deputies to retrieve Andrew and bring him into the station to be questioned. Thank you for helping us remove this man from this home. "

" thank you ma'am. " I reply and hang up. Tris will be safe for a long time now.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Andrews pov

That dumb skank had to go on a goddamn school trip this weekend so I can't punish her for being a whore and a mistake.

About 10 minutes after Mrs whore left I heard a knock at the door. 2 minutes later they knock again.

"FINE IF NONE OF YOU WORTHLESS PIECES IS SHIT ARE GOING TO GET THE DOOR THAN I WILL!!! " I yell approaching the door. That dumb blonde bitch probably forgot something. But when I answer the door I am pinned to the ground by a big police officer.

" What the hell! GET OFF ME! " I yell struggling to be released from this guys' hold.

" Andrew prior? "

" yes. " I reply not knowing what is going on.

" you are under arrest for physical and verbal abuse of your wife and children. " the police officer says cuffing my hands behind my back.

I see Caleb rush down the stairs.

" thank God! Caleb tell these men I don't hurt you! " I yell at Caleb, but all he does is run  up and hug the police officer not holding me and whispers something in his ear.

The police officer that is holding me starts dragging me out the door. I get angry so I yell," CALEB YOU'RE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT AND NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU! GO ROT IN HELL!" by the time I'm done yelling I'm forced into the back of their cop car and we drive to the police station, I'm guessing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N PLEASSSSEEE READ!

Well guys that's the end of the story! I hope you liked it!

I'm just f*cking with you guys, this is only the start! But I hope you liked this chapter! I know I did! I will update soon! But in all seriousness, I am kinda disappointed that not a lot of you guys haven't read my other books, or that none of you ever give me suggestions or feedback. How about we make a deal. If you give me a suggestion or feedback I will follow you, dedicate a chapter to you, give you a shout out, and will maybe make you as new character / write a new story, starring you as the main character! But seriously guys! Give me ideas and read my other books please!
Anyways I love you all!

Stay cool!

~Macie Kay!