Chapter 21: Helping Kids, Saving People, The Family Business

Uriah's Pov
I have to help Tris! I can't let her live in that house with that monster! If I let her live there then she will die. That's not a maybe, it's a will. I have to find a way to get her out of that prison!

I think of ways that I can help Tris get out then WOOBAM!!  This idea hit me like a wall! (A/N I'm sorry I had to)  I am hoping that this plan doesn't get me killed. I am going to fix up a room in our basement, so it will be suitable, and let Tris live with me. But first I will have to figure out how to get her dad out of the picture.

I call up my friend Kaylee and ask her for advice.

"Well Uriah it's quite simple. Just invite This girl Tris over to your house and tell her to bring a couple days worth of belongings with her, for example tell her you and the gang are going on a trip. Tell her to tell her dad it's a school trip, which she is required to go to, then lead Tris out of the town for a weekend. While Tris is having fun call the cops on her dad, and poof problem solved! Poor old Papa is in jail, mama is single, and kiddies are safe! " Kaylee says after I tell her the problemo.

" Thanks Kaylee. How do you manage to come up with plans like this? " I say still scribbling down some of the more complex steps.

"Oh you know helping kids, Saving People, The Family Business. " she says in response.

"Alright Kaylee thanks for the help! I will text you the results. Hey maybe we could go out sometime? " I say thinking back to me and Marlene's breakup.

"Yeah . Yeah I would like that. Friday at 7:30, dinner?"

"Perfect! See you then. Bye Kay. "

" bye Uri " and with that we hang up.

I know how to save Tris now!

×××××××××××××××××××

A/N
Hey guys! So the winner is... Drum roll please! Deanwinchester4ever! I loved her Idea and her as a person! She is super sweet, and supportive! Go follow her right now! Also, we will be seeing a lot more of Kaylee in this book. All good things though! Anyways,  it is 1:45 AM in Buckley Washington, so just gonna go sleep now! I love you all,

Stay Cool!

×o×o Macie Kay