Chapter 28: Colleges...

Tris' Pov:

1 Month later

'I was accepted! I'm going to Princeton University!!' I think to myself as I open the letter addressed to me!!

I scream out loud due too excitement. Ever since my dad was sent to jail for abuse my life had gone up hill! Me and Tobias hung out more and were presented with an even greater bond than before, my grades had gone up profusely, Caleb and I got along even better, and I'm the happiest I have been since I don't know when.

I hear loud footsteps advance towards my placement in the kitchen, increasing in volume with each step. I look at the door way with my eyebrows raised and a small smirk playing on my lips. Caleb rushes in looking disheveled and panting.

"What? What happened?" He grasps my shoulders and looks all over my face for any proof of an attack, out of habit from Andrew.

I smile widely and shove the letter into his hands. He looks at me strangely and proceeds to read the ink writing on the paper. Slowly I see his eyes widen in shock and his mouth drop to an 'O' shape.

"You- You got in," He says trying to grasp what the letter was telling him, " Bea! You're going to Princeton!!" He yells hugging the life out of me. Literally

"Can't breath," I squeak out, running out of oxygen.

He releases me and brings me to arms length, I nod at him to show I'm alright.

"I cant believe my little sister is going to Princeton," Caleb says to himself quietly, but loud enough for me to hear.

"I know right!" I say in between laughs.

"I'm proud of you Bea. I love you."

"I love you too Caleb," I say looking into his eyes and smiling.

Oh my god! I have to tell Toby!!