Chapter 20

Percy POV

"Right..." Thalia said,trying to make sense of it all. "So, you're saying that you come from another universe, and you're looking for something?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Yep. Apparently it's some sort of glowing thing. Have no idea where it might be though." Other-me replied.

I butted in, "So the Fates sent you on another quest. Why here though?"

Other-me shrugged. "Do you have some glowing object? Anyone? Maybe information on the other universes?"

"Well, it depends." Artemis replied.

"I mean, like a book or something. Or maybe books that Annabeth got me to read. Because apparently most of the time I'll be going to universes I know of already. Which is a LOT."

Well, I guess we were going to be helping someone out on an adventure. That was a new one.  And then I remembered all of those books that Annabeth used to get me to read. I thought of each individual book and TV series Annabeth and I used to watch and summoned them in.

For the TV series they were just saved on my computer so that other-me can watch them later. I gave him the books and gave him my laptop to watch them. He smiled and thanked me before we started sharing our stories.

Apparently in his universe Annabeth hadn't betrayed him, but instead she had to go on holiday without him. And then he skipped straight from him talking about Annabeth to talking about him having a sleepover with the other Seven, not including Annabeth. I felt like he wasn't telling me something, but I didn't want to force him into telling me.

After our talk, I summoned in the materials for the tent and we set it up next to my tent. For some reason, Artemis really didn't want to summon a tent, so we had to build it by hand.

After setting it up, it was time for me to go around the borders one last time before I could fall asleep. And it was good that I checked, because then I would've left a pack of hell hounds roaming around.

I then got back into my tent and zipped it shut, before falling on my bed. Today has been a REALLY tiring day, and to be honest, all I want is to go to sleep.

And, to put it bluntly, I then fell asleep. No dreams for once, which was good.

Annabeth POV

I walked up the hill up to Thalia's pine tree. Finally! After 6 months of being away from camp, I was finally back! Once I reached the top, I had a feeling that something was off. I looked around at the gigantic camp, before I finally realized the problem.

Where is Percy?

I looked around more, hoping to find an answer, before I froze in place. No way... my breath quickened. At the bottom of the hill, was someone who I had hoped would never arrive at Camp.

She looked identical to me. She... was my twin sister. That explains it all. She must have... Oh no. She pretended to be me. She chased Percy away from camp. No, no, no! Now Percy probably thinks that I cheated on him or something, but that wasn't me!

I was on a quest when that happened. I fell to my knees, sobbing. I should have never left camp. My twin sister, Annabelle, was now looking at me.

She grinned evilly.

"Hello, dear sister, enjoy your little present!" She turned and started walking away.

Oh no she won't...

I ran down the hill towards her, and when I was at the bottom I leapt onto her, my arm out to punch her.

Smack! Smack!

I punched her over and over, my anger fueling me. She's going to pay for what she did...

Then Campers started watching, and soon the entire camp was watching. We drew our daggers, and started fighting. We both completely ignored the confused yells of Chiron.

After about a minute, I already had the dagger against her throat. I used some remaining rope from my quest to tie up her hands, before I took away her dagger. I stripped her of all other weapons she had on her, and all of her items in general.

I then explained the situation to Chiron, and he told me what had happened. That night, I went to sleep crying. I just lost Percy again. And this time it might be permanently.

So guys! What did you think of that? It wasn't actually Annabeth doing all those horrible things, it was her sister, Annabelle!

Will Percy go back to having a relationship with her? We'll see next time!

But for now,

Peace!