Chapter 19

Percy POV

I dragged Artemis into the bushes before they could see her. These soldiers were definitely working for someone bad, and of course, I wanted to stop them. I readied my bow shakily, and pointed it at one of them.

As I was about to shoot, I heard a weird sound. Swoosh! I looked up only to find a giant black vortex swirling above us, and I pushed Artemis down to the ground.

"Duck!" I yelled.

The soldiers turned to look in our direction, only for a person to fall on them. Sadly, I couldn't see who it was, since it was too dark here in the bushes.

The figure punched one in the face, causing the soldier to fall to the ground. The figure dodged to punches which were aimed for him, making the attackers punch each other and fall to the ground.

I stared at the scene before me in silent shock. His moveset was almost identical to mine. After watching him fight the last few, there were only two left. One of them snuck up behind him and was about to shoot him, when my instincts acted up.

Something told me that I had to save this person. I summoned in godly Riptide and blasted a beam of energy at the man, causing him to fly off. The figure looked at me gratefully, before judo-flipping the last soldier in exactly he same way as Annabeth.

Annabeth only taught that move to me, so that meant... that person might be somehow connected to Annabeth and I.

I could just about hear him say something to do with Annabeth.

The figure looked up at me and my heart practically flew out of my chest. No way...

It was me.

The 'figure' was me, but younger.

Artemis gasped at the same time that other-me spoke.

"Nice to meet you, Lady Artemis," he bowed, before turning to me."And...?"

"Percy. Percy Jackson. Nice to meet you. Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Percy. Percy Jackson. Son of Poseidon, god of the seas."

Well schist.

. . .

How did you guys enjoy that? I really liked this cliffhanger. 😈

So, make sure you read the A.N at the end of the last chapter, because it will make a little more sense.

Also, I know that this was a very short chapter, but I really wanted to make this chapter so that you guys wouldn't have to wait so long for another chapter.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this, and I guess I'll see you guys next chapter.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to ask, but just a word of warning: I won't be explaining to much about the other Percy's back story, because that will be a book on its own soon.

Anyways, peace!