Falling In Love With A Jerk I Hate Chapter 1

Hey this is my first story so don't be mean or anything. I actually read many stories uploaded on Wattpad, and I literally fell in love with it. So, I decided to contribute and post as well my stories. Hope you like this one !!!!! :)

p.s. I'm sorry I had to republish my whole story, because of some technical problem, so it's the same thing as the other one. I'm really sorry for the ones that thought I had completely deleted my story. And please please vote!!!!!! or comment.....

--------------------------------

What made me think that I was in deep trouble, was the fact that I was standing right in front of the school's principal. Don't ask me why. I mean, who would have thought that me, the most proper student ever born on Earth (ok maybe I'm exaggerating a bit.... let's be modest here) , would be called in the principal's office.

Did I do something wrong? Nope. Did I hit someone on my way to class with my books without noticing, and they finally ended up at the hospital because of me? Though I wouldn't mind if it was Amber. You see, Amber and I aren't really what you would call friends. I don't know what I did to make her hate me so much, but I guess she has her reasons, while I have some of my own. But the worst part is that she makes my life a living hell. To say I used to be friends with her in elementary school. Didn't know what hit me.

Bringing my thoughts back to the principal, who was calmly seated at his desk, I realized that he was smiling, what I would say was very very very rare. Unfortunately, it makes you wish he never tried again. His teeth were crooked, yellow, and you could see there were some empty spots where a tooth was supposed to be. Ughhh. Doing my best not show my repulsion, I return his smile with an uncertain one, not knowing what to do of this meeting. Questions kept flowing in my head, but by the way things were going, I knew none of them would be answered.

The principal, whose name was M. Gilbert, instructed me to sit on one of the leather seats placed in front of his massive desk. Going through a couple of folders, he finally took one out of a pile, and handed it to me.

"This is the file of our new student in Watson High. I thought you would like to take a look so you know with what you will work."

It was thick and looked worn out, but I was curious about it and took it from his hands. It said: "Carter Lowe", on the top left. The name was famillliar, bbut I couldn't remember where I had seen it before. Intrigued, I opened it and found myself in front of dozens of papers with as much school stamps on them. Surprise must have been written all over my face, for when I dragged my eyes from the folder, and looked at M. Gilbert, he instantly replied. "Miss Lawrence, I would like you to meet our school's new student, Carter Lowe." In seconds, a tall guy with brown hair, and wearing a sexy look was standing next to him. He must have been the hottest guy I had ever seen. But what struck me more was that he was one of the most popular singers of the year.

"Um Hi" I said, with a quivering smile.

"Hey yourself."

And with that, the principal started to talk.

----------------------

Now I know it's not long, but I have just started, and I'm tired and I have school tomorrow, but don't worry it's gonna be really fun this story. I realize many readers don't continue to my other parts. DO!! This i just a sort of intro, but the others are way more interesting and you'll like it more. So please don't judge this story now. Thank you.