14.

Kit was asleep after throwing up and then passing out. Forth carried him to their bed and laid him down before calling BeamMing and PhaYo.

"What's up?" Beam asked as Forth opened the door for them

"Kit is sick, but I don't think it's just a cold," Forth explained everything that's been happening and how Kit's acting.

"He might be pregnant," Pha suggested, Forth shook his head no,

"He can't, after the 'incident' some stuff happned and he can't get pregnant anymore, at least that's what he told me i don't know if that's true or not, not calling him a liar but ya know," Forth said and everyone nodded.

"It's possible he could be though unless its just him fighting his little space and pulling himself out of it and it's making him sick because he can't relax fully like normal," Ming said looking over at Kit who is now cuddling with a few stuffed animals he has on the bed.

"Here," Beam said and handed Forth an unopened box of pregnancy tests, "have Kit take one later,"

"You just carry that around?" Ming asked looking at his boyfriend,

"No, I just bought them today," Beam said

"Why?" Ming was confused,

"Its nothing babe," Beam said and didn't talk to Ming for the rest of the time they were at ForthKit's dorm.

- couple days later -

"Kit, can you--" Forth was cut off

"Take a pregnancy test?" Kit asked seeing the box on the table.

"Yeah, you don't have to but I'm curious, It might be why you're sick," Forth said and checked to see if Kit had a fever still. He had a slight fever still.

Kit took one of the tests and went to the bathroom coming out 20minutes later,

"It's negative," Kit said. 

"Maybe it's just a cold then," Forth said and then went to take a shower, Kit saw the slight sad pout Forth had and felt bad about lying. He knows that Forth really wants kids but he's (kit) is just too scared to have kids, so he lied to Forth about the test.

It was positive.