"Jinyoung ah. Just let them talk. It'll die down anyway" my manager muttered, rubbing my shoulder while we walked towards the studio.

I nodded in response, releasing a huge breath when I entered our studio.

"You don't have to wait here hyung" I told him, knowing that I would take some time.

"I'll go roam then. Shall I get you something to drink?"

"No. Thank you" I smiled, waving him out.

~

I watched Jade as she roamed the studio, using our different equipment to support herself as she stared at everything.

I caught her before she fell on her bum, laughing as she happily continued crawling everywhere without any fear. Maybe I should learn that from her.

"Bab" she gurgled, holding the headphones up to me.

I laughed in response, earning a laugh from her as well. She's just adorable.

I scooped her up and fed Jade her bottle before rocking her to sleep, knowing that I would have a good few hours to complete my recording after.

I lost track of time as I threw myself into finishing the lyrics before recording the tune I was humming, slowly adding bits and pieces of the lyrics to the tune. I tapped a beat out and included it in, timing it to the tune and making little tweaks here and there.

I jumped in fright when my manager tapped my shoulder, taking off the headphones to turn to him.

"Hyung?" I called, clutching my chest.

"Sorry Jinyoung. It's getting late and I was wondering if you wanted dinner... you didn't have much for lunch either"

"Oh... right. Sorry hyung" I mumbled, finally looking at the clock to see that it was 8pm.

"Let's go" he smiled, leading the way to the cafeteria.

I scooped a sleeping Jade in my arms, smiling as she blinked sleepily up at me, her tiny hands holding onto the front of my pullover.

~

There were still quite a lot of trainees and staff milling about, some of them sending me smiles while others simply whispered.

I let out a little sigh as I settled at a table, staring at my tray in front of me. It's been 3 days and I miss Jackson...

Jade was fully awake again, tilting her head in such a Jackson way as she looked around her surroundings.

I shifted Jade in my arms so that she sat facing my tray as well, her tiny hands itching to reach for my food.

A couple of staff aunties saw her and sat with us, clapping when they saw Jade. She clapped and giggled when they did, earning some croons.

"She's really pretty" one 이모 said, swinging Jade's arm as Jade leaned her back against my arm.
A/N: Aunty. Sounds so weird to say one Aunty said but. Yes.

"Thank you" I smiled, watching their cute little interaction.

"You two are really brave. Trust me when I say you'll be fine" she smiled, glancing up from Jade.

I smiled widely back at them in response, the warmth of her words tingling down to my toes. Yes. We will be fine.

~

I gathered up my courage, staring down at a sleeping Jade before turning to my manager.

"I'd like to see the fans website" I whispered, wanting to know but feeling way too afraid to find out.