Later on, I arrived. The loud music was echoing through the whole place. It was a goddamn massive mansion that have lights coming out from the windows. There are also many cars here, I believe they are Idols.

I sighed and saw two silhouettes, the one was man holding the boy as the boy was laughing into nonsense.

I saw Jeongin's face, he is drunk.

I walked towards them with a sigh, "Jeongin! I saod quit yelling! Who the hell is Christiano Bangnaldo?" The name made me widen my eyes.

"Ah, hello. I'm Jeongin's producernim. I'm here to pick him up." I said as the boy looked at me. He smiled and nodded.

"Ah, this boy is being a mess right now. I already told him not to drink but he forced himself. Now my boyfriend's will be mad because he made a fucking hickey." He said as he glared at Jeongin, there was a hickey on his neck.

This jeongin boi i swear.

" Ah, sorry for that. I'll just take him home. Thank you for taking care of him." I grab Jeongin from him as he went back inside the mansion.

I took Jeongin inside the car, he wasn't that heavy. I also got inside the car and started the engine.

Jeongin was fuckinh laughing on nothing. "You have a big mistake." I said as he look up to me with a faint smile.

"Huh? R you ChRIstIAno BAngNaLDo?" He slurred and I rolled my eyes. "Shut up now, I need to get you home." Then I started driving.

Halfway to home, Jeongin is being a mess everywhere! Different kind of song are now coming out from the mouth of the radio.

I look down and glance back at the road, I slapped Jeongin's hand away as he said at 'Ouch' sound.

" Stop, Jeongin." I scolded and he did, bit he keep on laughinh and singing baby shark, or if not, he would be banging out the window waving his hamds to random people.

Was I embarrassed. Uhh.

We finally arrived and got out of the car, I carried Jeongin out and walk inisde the house, I saw Hyunjin and Seungmin sleeping with a blanket on top of them as they cuddle.

I heard Jeongin chuckled slightly, it was creepy. Damn. Is he possesed or what?

I just rolled my eyes as we take us upstairs, and inside the room. I switched the lights on as I put him down on bed. He started laughinh again.

"Jeongin, I told you not to take any drinks in there! You lied again this time, much more worser than I thought it would be." I scolded as he huffed and sit up.

"Shh! Be quiet! You're drunk." He hushed me with a serious and cute innocenf face, but smiled after.

"Jeez, you really are drunk, huh?" I look at him with a frown as he made that black hole mouth of his. Which is somehow creepy.

"Jeongin, stop. Just sleep." I said taking off my jacket and putting it on my chair. He suddenly stood up with a serious look om his face.

"What?" I said nervously as je started walking closer. I rolled my eyes as I walk straight to bef pointing down to it, "Sleep. Now."

He smirked and pushed me down the bed straddling on my lap, resting his hands on my shoulder after he guided my hands on his waist.

I gulped nervously when he gazes deeply into my eyes. "Jeonginㅡ"

"Shh." He put his inded finger on my lips shutting me up. "Chill there babe." Je said as he trace his fingers down my chin and to my collarbone.

"So, what do you want..." He paused playing with the strand on my tank top, he look up at me leaning forward. "Daddy?"

I widen my eyes, did je just fucking called me DADDY?!

"Jeongin!! Stop. Now." I said but he chuckled dryly. He shook his head begore slamming his lips on mine, at firsy, I wanted to push him away. Bit I started to relax.

He pulled away with a smirk, I look up at him, "Whisky, thats what you drink." I saod and he smiled.

"Good one." He bit his lower lip seductively. I don't know but, he's waking me up with that kink in him. He made a fake moan, it shot many thoughts in my mind. But only one was the one I wanted.

Fuck him raw.

I leaned close to him closing the gap between us, I started sucking qnd biting his lower lip making him moan in pain or pleasure. Who knows.

He gripped on my shoulders telling me that he needs to breathe, and so I did. I pulled away and smirked faintly.

Wait, photoshoot. Right.

"Sleep, now. You really have many things that done to me." I chuckled laying him down on bed as he drifted off to sleep that quick.

"Sleep well, Jeongin." I said ruffling his cute hair, tucking him under the covers before laying down beside him.

"Goodnight hyung." I heard him whispered and I smiled, he turned his front body to me as he smiled with sleepy eyes. "Hush now, you're still drunk. And stop smiling, its fucking creepy."

And with that we both fell asleep.