Prologue

This is a story about a man, a great man his name Y/n Brock. An aspiring journalist and a huntsman in training that just got his first big story that he bet his whole career on. Well I can say the betting of his career wasn't a smart decision as it made him lose his job, get thrown out of Beacon and his parents disown him because of how big a failure he is, it also doesn't help that his girlfriend left him. But at least he doesn't have cancer, o wait he does well at least he doesn't look like deadpool that's a huge plus. At the moment our star of the show is standing in front of a church contemplating suicide, he has a gun raised to his head. The man is thinking about how his life went, why it got ruined, what was the cause of it. The only answer that came to his mine was Spider-girl, if she hadn't found out the real killer his story wouldn't have been ruined he still would have his job his parents wouldn't had disowned him. Y/n was about to press the trigger. But a man wearing a brown trench coat and a brown hat bumped in to him.
(Y/n)‘ Are you serious you couldn't walk around.‘ The man put a red glowed hand on Y/ns shoulder.
(The man)‘ Hey pal, you look a little lost... like you need a friend. Don't worry I'm not speaking about me. Sooner or later I rub everyone the wrong way. But you never know..  you might  find what you looking for inside.‘ the man walked away.
Y/n thought about what the man said.
(Y/n)‘ Fuck it I'll go inside.‘ he entered the cruch and walked to the front of it he took a seat in the front row closed his eyes and started to pray. The bell was ringing meaning it was midnight.Y/n felt like something had fallen on to his hand he opened his eyes and saw some black gue starting to engulf him he became terrified he tried to get it of but it didn't help it just made it engulf him faster. The gue was cowering the half of him Y/n tried to resist. But he heard a voice in the back of his head that told him not to that the gue meant no harm that it was helping him. At first Y/n didn't want to believe in the voice but soon the voice started to promise him power, power to take revenge against the people that hurt him Y/n slowly started to get interested in it. The voice also told him the identity of the Spider-girl that he would help defeate her.
Y/n allowed the gue to bond with his mind. He didn't care if the gue was lying or not he just knew that if he bonded with, it would destroy Spider-girl because he could fell how much the gue hated her.

 He didn't care if the gue was lying or not he just knew that if he bonded with, it would destroy Spider-girl because he could fell how much the gue hated her

(Y/n-Venom)‘ The bonding is complete. Now we are one, we are Venom and no one will dare to hurt us again.‘