this girl will fuck you up on her own

**COUPLE REAL QUESTIONS: anyone who would like to see a Soren POV, especially those who've already expressed interest, is there a particular scene or chapter you'd like to see?

And...who's ready to see Lacey go a liiiiiiiittle crazy? 😅😅

♚ ♛

HIS FINGERS DUG INTO my throat delicately as the tip of his cock pressed against me.

"Soren..." I barely breathed, clenching my legs around his waist to edge him closer, press him tighter.

He gave me a dazzling smile. "All that concern about reminding yourself to breathe, princesa. You like this, don't you?" A light squeeze made me moan lowly.

Nodding frantically, I pressed my nails into his back. "Yes, yes, yes."

"You do."

That strange grip on my throat didn't feel threatening. It felt... comforting. I did like it. "I know you wouldn't hurt me."

His eyes darkened, but his smirk didn't falter. "That sounds a lot like trust, Lace."

Of course it was. I trusted him with my life. Soren would never hurt me.

His raspy chuckle sent a spark through my loose limbs and I tried to swivel my hips for friction. The head of his cock slipped along my wet slit. "I trust you. I do."

Pressing my heels into his back, I held his eyes. "I do."

Soren didn't need any other encouragement. Sliding into me roughly, his grip on my throat faltered, if only for a second. As soon as he was completely sheathed inside of me, he let out a low, guttural groan and that ruthless grip resumed. "Ah, Lace. So fucking good."

"So good." I tried to mumble. It came out breathless as my airway constricted with each thrust that met the pattern of his fingers. "So...so, uh- so good."

That choked response made Soren smile. Dark green eyes met mine, lustful storms that made me gasp for breath.

"Don't breathe, princesa."

That fucking dark command did it. It destroyed me.

With another harsh jerk of his hips, a tight squeeze on my neck, and a call of my name, Soren had me writhing — pinned between him and a wall. Always.

"Fuck, Lacey. Yes, yes, yes."

It rushed through me too fast, but Soren didn't stop. Why would he?

He was unstoppable.

Instead, he crashed his lips to mine with a fervor that made me whimper. "God, these lips." Soren mumbled, swirling his tongue around my mouth, biting at my bottom lip. He really was trying to devour me. "Why do I love everything that you say?"

He...he loved everything I said?

Pulling away, his grip on my neck loosened and I could only use my first breath to cry out, "Soren!"

Releasing me completely, Soren shot me a lascivious grin that flashed through me like a heat wave as his lips dove for the tender skin on my neck. It shattered something in me.

Suddenly, my nails were digging into his shoulders, my teeth were running against his neck, my lips were brushing over the dark ink that swirled along his tan skin.

"Ah!" I called when Soren's teeth came down on my neck.

"You told me you didn't like me, Lace." Soren's sudden hiss was accompanied by another punishing thrust and a vicious tug of his teeth. "And I still...I still..."