Chapter 6- Confliction

Kyle and Ike sat on the soft sofa in Cartman's living room. Kyle looked around nervously, Ike sat there petting Mr. Kitty who purred happily in his lap. Cartman was in the kitchen making everyone hot chocolate.

"Here you guys go." He says walking from the kitchen into the living room setting the three cups down. His big arms must be useful to carry so much Kyle thought. Kyle can't even hold three without dropping maybe one of them or breaking it while he's still holding it. Kyle takes ahold of two of the cups--handing one to Ike as Kyle takes the other one. Its decorated in soft snowflakes while Ike's has snow at the bottom of his.

Cartman watched Kyle as he takes a sip from his own mug before asking questions. Kyle sighs as the warm liquid sets--he shivers from the sudden warmth of it since he's been outside for some time. Cartman clears his throat. "So... Kahl, what are you guys doing here?" Kyle nearly chocked on his second sip of hot chocolate. Ike looked over at them stone faced.

"W-Well... I'm not the one you should be asking..." Kyle said placing his cup down. Cartman glances over towards Ike who just stares back at him blankly. "So, why are you here?" Cartman asks again. Ike sets his cup down.

"I'm here because of my brother. He is... in a unpleasant predicament." "Ike!" Cartman glances from Ike to Kyle. "What... kind of predicament?" Ike looks over at him surprised. Cartman carries a serious look on his face. Could he actually be willing to help Kyle?

Ike smiled, but frowned again. "This is very serious... you see Kyle--" Kyle covers Ike's mouth. For what reason? Kyle didn't know himself either. Cartman looked at Kyle skeptically. "Kahl." Kyle remained silent with his hand on his brother's mouth.

"Kahl, what's going on?" Kyle sighed removing his hand from Ike's mouth. Ike was about to speak but Kyle stopped him. He didn't want Ike to tell him the whole truth. "Cartman..." Kyle starts looking up at Cartman with pleading eyes. Cartman's heart broke when he saw that look in his eyes. 

"I... I have been forced into an arranged marriage." In that moment, Cartman felt something new inside of him. Rage? Sadness? Regret? He wasn't sure, but what he felt was stronger than any emotion that he currently had. He balled his fists and gritted his teeth--clenching his jaw tight. He could hear his teeth squeaking together--just the sound could drive someone insane.

"Cartman?" "You said... they 'forced' you? You didn't have a choice?" Kyle nodded. Cartman started to shake in anger. He couldn't believe that Sheila would do something like this--but its not completely unheard of. Suddenly, he stopped. Why should he get angry for Kyle? Why should he get angry at all? He looked up at Kyle and Ike. Kyle was looking down saddened as if he has lost hope and Ike was sitting there with his arms crossed with a scowl on his face.

He could see that neither of them were happy with the situation. Cartman sighed, "So why are you here then? Was that it? You just wanted to tell me that?" "I brought him here..." Ike started, "Because I--he needs your help." Cartman was shocked--Kyle needed his help? What was he planning?

"My help? What can I possibly do?" Ike looked up at him, his eyes screamed 'evil'. "I want you to sabotage it. Do something, anything. We want it gone, torn up. Anything! You're the mastermind here." "Sorry, but I left that life behind me. I don't do that any more. You both know damn well I don't--after the madness in the past, I went the straight and narrow. I am not going back to that life." Cartman stands up. "You will have to find someone else to do your dirty work." 

Cartman begins walking his way upstairs until Kyle suddenly lunges forward from the couch grabbing desperately onto his torso. "What the hell?! What are you doing Jew?! Let go of me!" Cartman yells trying to pry Kyle off. "No! Please! I don't want to do this! I don't want to be married to a girl I don't know, I don't want to be forced to love someone I don't even love! Please! You have to help me! Ike came here to ask for your help--" Cartman shakes Kyle off leaving him on the floor.