Chapter 4- Arranged Marriage

Kyle was sitting alone in his room listening to music on his phone trying his very best to recover from last night. He was in a cheerful mood from Halloween--to celebrate he decided to drink his father's Mike's alcoholic lemonade. He had it before, but its been a while since he drank anything.

Kyle is a light weight and his skinny frame and weight didn't help much. So now he is laying in bed just listening away to his classics. Kyle sits up and sighs as the song changes to 'Devil Side.' A song he knows well. He would listen to it on repeat when he was fighting his urges. They are still stronger than ever. In truth Kyle has a secret crush on his worst enemy--Eric Cartman.

Kyle sits on the edge of his bed listening to the song--watching the bar slowly fill up. He wants to change it but can't bring himself to do it. "God damn it." Kyle gets up and walks across the room to his computer, dozens and dozens of photos of Cartman appear. Looks like he forgot to close the folder labeled as 'Hate,' how clever.

"Why can't I get you out of my head? Why did it have to be you of all people? Is it something that you have? Is it the way we fight and bicker? The feeling of being embraced in your arms as you tussle me to the ground? What is it? Is it... just the feeling of your soft skin? You give off that rough demeanor but in truth you're as soft as a kitten. You're all hiss and no purr."

Kyle reaches towards the screen placing his hand on Cartman's photographic cheek. Ike has been sending him these photos in secret. Ike found out that Kyle had a crush on Cartman the hard way. It was obvious when he was at home, but he had no idea it was that bad. He caught Kyle trying to capture Cartman when he tried to enter his window using ropes of traps. Sometimes when he was sick and would use his camera and snap pictures of Cartman from his bedroom. He would sometimes keep the photos hidden under his desk or under his bed tapped to one of the beams.

When Ike fished through them he couldn't believe how many there were. He admits there were good shots and never knew that Cartman had such a soft side. He was almost scared of what Kyle might do if Cartman ever gotten a girlfriend or something.

"Kyle?" Ike opens the door to Kyle's room. Kyle turns off his computer and looks towards Ike, spinning in his chair. "Yes Ike?" "Are you staring at those photos again?" Ike asked closing the door behind him and sitting on his brother's bed. Kyle sighed. "Yeah... Yeah I am." "Kyle, I'm worried about you--You've been like this for years... don't you think you should say something?" 

"NO! No... I can't." "Why not?! You are clearly obsessed with him, yet you fear of him knowing the truth? You tried to pull him inside the house through your bedroom window!" "I know! Ike... I need some serious help. I can't control myself when I'm around him--even being apart from him, I constantly think about him. Its sickening! I'm sick!" Ike rolls his eyes.

"Tell me what I can do to stop thinking about him. Tell me what I can do to stop this!" Ike jumps down from the bed--walking over to Kyle who had his hands to his face--shaking madly. Ike places a reassuring hand on his brother's shoulder--Kyle looks at him with pleading eyes. Ike shakes his head. "You need to talk to him."

"I can't! You know what he would do if he heard that I had a crush on him?" Kyle jumps from his chair towards the window. "He will rip on me even more! He would constantly tease me! I can hear him laughing now. Hahaha, guess what guys! The Jew has a crush on me! Kahl is gay everyone! Hahaha!" Kyle says in a mocking tone. "I am not ready to say that." Ike isn't amused by his brother's panicking.

"Kyle you're over reacting." "Its Cartman, Ike! What the hell do you think will happen if mom finds out?!" Ike opens his mouth, but closes it and hums to himself looking towards the door where his mother is standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Kyle... If you don't say something soon... You're going to regret it." Kyle turns around and looks at Ike confused.