Chapter 17

Erens POV
I woke up to someone playing with my hair.Their hands were the ones that woke me up, but it was sending me back to sleep as well.Until a gruff voice sent shivers down my spine.

"I know your awake"

Levi whispered in my ear,with a slight chuckle, and kissed my forehead.

"Hmm... I wasn't trying to hide the fact I was awake..."

I say while opening my eyes only to quint and start to groan.

"I just knew you would make me get up as soon as I wake up"

He chuckles again, and continues running his hands through my hair as he replies.

"Your right about that, but-"

I open my eyes, and stare into his grey orbs, as he leans into me and kisses me passionately on my lips, before removing his and resting his lips of my ear, as he continues.

"Today's special."

I giggled and turned red, immediately realising that he was talking about the events that accrued last night.

Hey then lifted his head up and booped me on the nose.

"Hey~ there's no need to be embarrassed, I've seen every inch of you now~"

He whispers before biting my ear, making me moan out loud.

As his hands travelled down to-

"LEVI~, EREN~"

Our door was now off it's hinges and on the other side of the room, as Armin ,Mikasa, Connie ,Sasha, Ymir,Erwin and Krista came through the room with Hanji leading them, but Krista and Armin ran out the door after witnessing our position and Mikasa was held back by Erwin as she screamed curse words.

Also Hanji was on the floor with a bleeding nose and Ymir was sarcastically congratulating us.

I screamed and Levi covered us both up while growling protectedly while rapping his arms around my stomach, as I breathed in his scent.

Then Hanji rose from the ground and screamed,making us cover our ears.

"OH MA GOOOOD YOU MARKED HIMMMMMM!"

She yelled while jumping around like a maniac, before she suddenly stopped to realise something else.

"AND YOU MARKED HIM BACK!"

She was insane, then Levi came back to his senses  and realised Hanjis nose bleed had caused part of the carpet to go red, but he couldn't be bothered dealing with her and decided to leave it till later.

Levi then kicked them all out the room and within a matter of 10 minutes we had a new door. Levi then locked the door and pushed me backwards as he crawled on top of me and began passionately  kissing me as we continued with what we where doing before we were interrupted.