Chapter 9

Day 3/4

I started to panic, who was that?,where did the person come from?

"He-hey Levi a-a-are you almost her-here?"
"Yeah, we are just a few minutes away, what's wrong you seem...worried?"
"Somebody... just walked by m-my house"
"It was probably just somebody walking by"

At that moment I faintly started to here some sort of keys start to jingle,I could here them through the small hole I created just at the side of the door, it sounded like it was coming from upstairs.

"N-n-no tha-that's d-de-definitely not a-a passerby, I just h-heard the sound of k-ke-keys j-jingling come f-from u-up-upstairs, LEVI I THINK JEAN MIGHT B-BE BA-BACK!"
"WHAT, okay stay calm... I've just arrived on the street I'm legging it down to the house right now, so I'm just going to remove my figure from your mind but you can still here me."
"That's fine but pleeeeasee.... hurry"

Then the door from upstairs slammed open...then was shut gently, so gently I had a hard time hearing it shut because I could hear Levi breathing heavily through our mind link.

I could hear footsteps start coming down the stairs, that lead to where i was right now.
Out of know where I could hear, what I though was Jean,yelling something inaudible then nothing.

I heard nothing.
I sensed nothing.

Levi didn't answer me for some reason unknown to me. I was confused, where is he? What happened to Jean?

Then, so quite I would have to have super hearing, footsteps started to descend down the stairs, towards me.

"L-LEVI PLEASE ANSWER M-ME"

I didn't know what to do, what's happening, please....please h-help me.
I curled myself into a ball only just noticing that my brown wolf ears and tail have appeared due to being scared.
I carefully curl my tail around my waist and cover part of my body with the blanket to try and hide myself from the intruder that was still making its way downstairs.
Unfortunately I knew that the intruder would 100% be able to see me because I was shaking like a leaf and part of my ear was sticking out of the blanket, but I was to scared to cover it in case the intruder saw me.

The person or...thing has just stopped at the door leading into the room.I then heard the door open and it started to creak.

The intruder still kept walking and I didn't know what to do.

Until a wave of calming pheromones hit me straight in the face.

Levi...

I instantly threw the blanket of me and ran over to the door, that was now open, and begun hugging the person, not even bothering to look up to see if it was actually Levi, but I could already tell it was him because he begun hugging me back gently so he wouldn't hurt me.
He then put two fingers on my chin and lifted my head up slowly,
so I was looking straight into his beautiful silver eyes.

When he saw the tears running down my chin, and into my mouth, he wiped them away gingerly and rested his forehead against mine so our noses were touching.

"I-I'm...so sorry I scared you...."

He spoke with so much care and love it was hard to even imagine him as an alpha.
Alphas in my opinion were supposed to be reckless , unloveable, dangerous and untrustworthy.
They were liars and selfish.

I hated them, especially people like Jean.

But this alpha was so full of love and I could tell he cared for me as I cared for him.
Even though he could be dangerous,like he was just a few minutes ago, he did it for a good cause....to save someone to be precise..me...he did it to save me and that was enough to tell me that I wanted to be with him... I wanted him by my side.
•I want him to love me no matter what my personality is like.
•I want him to take care of me if I'm sick or injured.
•I want him to protect me from anything that is seen as a threat to me.
•I want him to be by my side at all costs.
•I want him to be able to make me laugh, whether or not he was telling a joke or if he was being serious about something.

I want this man to be there for me whatever the cost may be even if it means leaving my pack and never even getting the chance to see my friends again.

I want to have a family with this man and I just hope he feels the same....