Chapter 3

It's been around 13 days since i last decided to talk to myself, i have to say I've been kind of lonely anyway, i mean I've been lonely this whole time, but what i mean is that i want someone here with me to cuddle, to love, to make jokes to and for them to make them back. I just want some company, or to at least know someone cares for me.

Recently, my mind has been wondering back to events i wish i could change, i wish i could make better and to reverse the mean things I've said to one of my friends in the past, despite it only being a joke.

I find myself remembering the first few days i was locked in here, now that i think back to them they quite funny, i remember that i was sixteen, making me now eighteen. I remember my first day here as if it was yesterday.

*Flashback*
*Day 1*

I've been locked in this stupid room since late last night, and Alex is doing absolutely nothing to help me, he keeps bugging me and telling me to "shut the fuck up" because im talking to much.
So far today I've banged on the metal door to the point where my hand is badly bruised and cut open, it's probably going to get infected, but i can't do anything about that since Jean hasn't been  down here since late last night. I've also and am still annoying Alex because there's absolutely nothing to do down here.
"Hey Alexxxx,"
i say sweetly, but he doesn't respond.
"Alex, hey hey hey Alex Alex Alex Alexxxxxx!"
He still didn't reply, but i could tell he was getting irratated, i could feel it. For as long as i had known Alex there is always one thing that stood out, it was that you don't want to get on his bad side, hes a very impatient person and snaps very easily, but i was bored and his snappy remarks have just been making me laugh recently and it just adds to the pile of irritation he already has, plus im sure he knows im doing this on purpose, since he can here everything im saying to myself he just doesn't like to but in when im like this since he tends to keep to himself when im in dreamland and in all honesty i tend to go all up in his business.
'Yes, yes he does.'
'Oh shut up Alex'
'You can't say anything about that because you fully admitted to doing it yourself, and you can't deny that'
'Whatever'
ANYWAY-
'Oh look hes going to continue'
'Oh my god, be quiet for one minute, it's my head'
'Its my head too, i just don't own the body in human form, plus why should i stop, its payback'
'Ughh im talking about you that why!'
'Ohhhhhh, continue'

As i was saying, Alex isn't the quiet type, when you know him for as long as i have you will know that he is very annoying, cocky, extremely playfull and he is always 100% hyper, he might not seem like it but he is, he also does give me my personal space as he like his space as well.
'Can i talk now?'
'Yep, go ahead'
'Okay so im going to add a few thinks to that list of yours Eren:
•Im amazing!
•Im sexy, even though you can't see me!
•I own Erens wolf side.
•I've got a pure white coat and Erens eyes.
•Im sexy-have i said that yet...no i don't think so?!
•An omega and the omega wolf, so basically me and Eren, combine in wolf form, if i was a human i would have white hair and blue eyes, Eren has brown hair and green eyes. So basically me as a wolf has Erens eyes and my hair.
•Im sexy as Fu-'
'OKAY, we get it, you think your sexy, end of story!'
'Well i mean im just being honest, im sexy and no one can deny that'
'Yeah suree go ask the people who can't see you, oh wait you can't, they can't hear you eith-owwwww ow,okay okay im sorry i get it!'
'Hmph, this is the part where you talk to yourself about what just happened,'
'Okay....'
Anyway that right there is basically like a slap but where nobody touches you.
If your wolf, Alex, doesn't like how you are treating them or if you annoying them, it's technically their way of saying, 'Shut the fuck up now, or i will murder you in your sleep'
'That your impression of that?!'
'Well i think i did a decent job, it's better than anything you could do!'
'Asshole'
'Exac-owwwwwww-okay im sorry, im sorry!'
'Anyway there's a few down sides to the slap, when you slap them your technically slapping your own mate'
'Yeah i know we've been slapped quite a lot, so that's how we know we have one, i guess we have a feisty in don't we Aleexx...'
Yes...we do, i can't wait to put some moves on that wolf of his, i like them big and sexy, lets just hope thats exactly what we get, i also hope they both have a very large di-owwwww- WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!'
'YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THAT WAS FOR,YOU DO REALISE THAT IF OUR MATE IS AN ALPHA HE CAN HEAR OUR THOUGHTS IF HE WISHES TOO!'
'I DONT GIVE ONE, hey if you can here me can you rescue me im all alone locked up in a tower...like a lonely princess, why don't you come and find us then we can spend some quality time together in be-owwwww-OKAY NOW IF YOU DONT STOP HITTING ME, I WILL TEAR OUT YOUR BALL SACK AND SHOVE THEM SO FAR UP YOUR ASS THEY WILL COME OUT YOUR MOUTH!'
'ACTUALLY THAT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE WE-owwwww'
'Owwwww'
'He didn't...'
'He did Alex, he just did..'
'I mean we did hit him like what...three times, and i guess he decided to listen to us for a bit...'
'Yeah i guess he did, we promise we have learn our lesson... Sorry...Alex?'
'Yeah, sorry about that..., guess now we know we have an Alpha...'
*End of Flashback*

*Back to present time*
We had good times together, i just wish i knew what happened to Alex and how i could get him back...