Chapter 23

June 10th. The day of prom.

Lance opened his phone to a series of missed calls from a contact named 'pigeon'. His phone started to ring again. He swiped to answer.
"FINALY ITS ABOUT TIME I NEED HELP!"
"Woah Pidge calm down what's up,?"
"ITS MY MUM,
SHES .. SHESS... SHE IS"
"She's?"
"MAKING ME WEAR A DRESS TO PROM! I CANT WEAR OUR MATCHING TIES!!!"
"Awh man that sucks, but isn't everyone gonna know you're a girl now?"
"SHIT LANCE LANCE LANCE I SWEAR TO THE DEVILS"
"Calm down its gonna be fine, just go with it, I'm sure the dress will look cute on you,"
"Thanks but it's a truly disgusting dress tbh,"
"Aha I'm sure it isn't, gotta go get ready for my hoe,"
"Good bye lancey meme lord"
"Goodbye Pepe pigeon"

Lance did as he said he would by applying 4 layers of charcoal face masks hoping to wash his depression away. He was listening to despacito as he was combing his hair. He combed it to the side and went over to his bed to find his clothes which were all laid out. He was wearing a white shirt with a navy blue blue, jacket and jeans. He slipped his clothes on and off and returned to the bathroom to take off his face mask.

It was 7pm. Lance heard a knock at his door. Who could that be? He thought. He opened it to see Keith.
He was all dressed up, a black tux and with a black shirt and a red tie. His hear was still his old usual messy mullet but at least he dressed up.
In his hands were a bunch of flowers, red blue and purple roses.
A rosey blush spreaded across lances face.
"I thought I was picking you up babe!"
"I was ready early, didn't really want to wait around all night,
I got you flowers,"
Keith gestured for lance to take them as he leant on the door frame.
Lance blushed once more and took the flowers. He smelt them. They were bitter but sweet, the scent reminded him of Keith. He smiled and kissed keith.
"Should we get going?" Keith smiled gesturing for lance to walk out the door.
"We shall." Lance slipped on his shoes and went outside.
"Where's your car?"
"Car? Pfft we're taking the motorcycle!"
Keith smirked tossing lance a helmet.
"But my hair!"
"It'll be worth it , trust me,"
And with that lance got on the back of the motorcycle and placed his arms around Keith's waist, not gonna lie he enjoyed it.
The boys arrived at the school. All the planning lance had done really payed off. It looked great! Lance looked around at all the people he knew and loved that were leaving him this year. He smiled. At least this night could be memorable. He looked around some more and he noticed something. Students were drinking alcohol. It stunk out the drink tables. Lance sighed. Then he looked up. And there it was. Pidge Gunderson drinking beer fresh out of the can in her lilac dress drunk off her ass. "Lance! Keith! You made it! There's some chicks smoking weed in the bathroom if you wanna hit."
"Pidge get down from there!" Keith yelled quietly. Lance grabbed her off of the table. "Where's jordyn?" Lance asked trying to help Pidge stand. "She didn't think we should go together because her mums a huge homophobe."
"Oh damn," Keith said.
"Wow okay we'll stick with us, we can't let you cause anymore trouble."
"I wasn't causing trouble." Pidge hiccuped. "Sure," Keith laughed.

The night passed quickly. Everyone was having fun. The whole gang got together. Shiro, matt, Adam, Allura, Keith, Lance, Pidge, hunk, shay, romelle, Nora and many others. Everyone was having a great time.  And then the music changed suddenly. Lance stared at the Keith smirking. Keith looked around and saw everyone partnering up with their significant others. Keith panicked as lance walked towards him. This was it. The bloody slow dance. He hated dancing but he'd do this for lance, he wanted to give him the best prom yet. Keith rested his arms around Lances shoulders as lance grabbed his waist. He shivered but he smiled. They began to dance, slowly to the beat. Lance smiled blushing. Keith blushed and looked away in embarrassment. He loved lance so much. So Fucking Much.
He couldn't begin to express how much he loved him. He looked back up at his boyfriend. Their eyes locked almost as if they were glued. All they did was blush, smile and dance. Lance chuckled as he danced since he saw Pidge staring at them while she sat alone on the bench, Matt and Adam beside her sulking to themselves. Shiro and Allura were dancing together, as was shay and hunk. Who knows where romelle and Nora got off to they disappeared half way through the event. Either way it certainly was a night to remember. Everyone was happy. This was the perfect last dance for the seniors. As much as everyone was sad to leave, they couldn't have been more grateful for all the memories they shared with the school.

A/N: finally! A new chapter for you guys, just letting you know that this fanfiction will be ending soon ish :(( but thanks for reading this far aha :))) <3