Calum: sure but when?

Belle: 1:00? is that okay?

Calum: yeah sure. im kinda craving yogurt.

Belle: Me too...I want the birthday cake flavored one

Calum: that is disgusting.

Belle: NO IT ISNT

Calum: YES IT IS! mint chocolate is waaaaay better.

Belle: as much as i would love to debate that birthday cake yogurt is better, I am at Church now and i gtg. See you later, idiot.

Calum: mint chocolate is better, but i will wait then. bye shortie :).

A fucking smiley face? Really Calum? Way to act like a fucking girl.

"-and like I can't risk the fact that they might take my kitten away from my permanently. I love her too much- for fuck's sake Calum, at least Goddamn listen to me when I am fucking pouring out my heart here." Michael kicked my shin with his foot, thank God he wasn't wearing his combat boots.

"I am listening, Mikey." A smile crept onto my face as I reread Belle and my conversation. A frown took over my smile as I realized how creepy and stupid I was being.

"I don't think a bunch of 'mhms' and 'okays' count as listening to me." Michael groaned and shoved his face on the pillow next to him. "I can't take back the words I never said."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I raised an eyebrow as his poetic side started to show up.

"I can't take back the words I never said. It's so fucking loud in my head, Calum. I can't take them back. I never said them. That's the part that sucks. When you lose someone, you don't think of the good or bad memories, you think of regrets of the blaring words you've never said. That's what I'm scared of. Not being able to say those words." Michael cursed out loud before clenching his fists.

I didn't understand what he was saying, but then again, I wasn't going through what he was going through.

"That was uh deep." Michael was turning into a damsel in distress, I almost giggled thinking about him wearing a dress and standing on top of a damn balcony.

"Calum you don't understand." Michael groaned, pressing his hand to his forehead, acting like I was somehow supposed to relate to him in this situation.

"How the hell am I supposed to understand when I haven't been through that before?" I muttered a choice of words as my thumbs danced above the keyboard of my phone, contemplating whether I should text Belle again or leave her alone.

"Dammit listen to me instead of texting that damn girl." Michael narrowed his green eyes at the tv, the movie reflecting on his bloodshot eyes.

"She's my damn girl." I corrected him, nibbling on my lip as I continued to think of an excuse to text her.

"You didn't even ask her out. She isn't your's and you need to stop acting so whipped." Michael sneered at me as if my happiness was preventing him from continuing his life.

"Shut up. I will ask her out soon, but I don't want to rush her in anything." In my defense, I thought I was being a complete gentleman to Belle, but Michael just didn't understand the concept of love without fucking.

"You are being a fucking douche. This is probably the only time I will be the one asking for help, not you, yet you just go on your phone and ignore me." Michael kicked the remote next to his foot, the remote making a deep sound as it skidded across the room.

bandages || calum hoodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara