11

She left the warehouse that very night and went back to the school on foot, jumped over the wall and, with her hood up, ran to the window of her room, making sure not to be in open sight or in front of any cameras. She tried to place her hand inside but instead felt glass. Mia had shut and and locked the window. Did Mia do this today, specifically so that I'd be unable to get in? Did she get up in the middle of the night just so that I wouldn't get in later, upon finding that I was gone? Whatever the matter had been, Ariana was enraged. She then tried to find any window that might've been left open and, much to her dismay, there were none on the ground floor. She sighed. She went over to the boys' side of the campus and tried to find a window. When she didn't, she texted Cedar to let her in. When he replied, she breathed a sigh of relief. A window opened on the first floor and a rope was let down. She climbed it and jumped inside Cedar's room. "Is your roommate cool?" She asked in a whisper. "Yeah, he wears sunglasses and jackets with skulls and curses and talks as if he's texting and says "brah", so he's pretty cool." Cedar replied nonchalantly and Ariana rolled her eyes. Cedar grinned cheekily.

"By the way, the girl agreed to go on a date with me." Cedar said all of a sudden. "You sent her a picture of yourself or something?" Ariana asked. "No, but she agreed nonetheless." He replied, shrugging. Ariana rolled her eyes again. "Do you even know her name?" She asked and Cedar replied, "No." and she gave him an exasperated look.

After waiting around till it was 7:30, as Cedar got ready, Ariana left his room and was met with the older head of the students' council. "What are you doing here?" She asked, harshly grabbing her arm. Ariana had forgotten her name. She ripped her arm out of the head's grip, glaring up at her fiercely. "Don't worry. I wasn't having sex or anything, and even if I was, it shouldn't concern you." She replied and walked away before she could utter another word. She then got to her dorm on the opposite side of the campus by 7:50. She swiped her keycard and entered. She took her bag and hit the window, causing it to break. She had known which angle would make the least sound, but it was still pretty loud, not loud enough to attract attention through the sound-proof walls of the school though.

She got dressed in her uniform with the blue tops and black wedged boots, just like any other day. She left the room and, like always, went to class without having had any breakfast. She was going to teach Mia a proper lesson. She didn't know how or when, but she knew she was going to.

Be sure to vote and comment 💕