22 ☼

"Pass me my zoot," Shawn ordered, pointing at the glove compartment. Rick nodded his head and popped it open, carefully pulling out a Desert Eagle. The two were stationed in an unmarked car near an abandoned warehouse.

Moni and Kit sat in the backseat of the car, waiting for either Shawn or Rick to give them an order. Both girls were equipped with 9mms. Kit had never shot a gun before, but today was going to be the day.

Glancing down at his Rolex watch, Rick acknowledged the time. He gestured to Shawn and he instantly knew what time it was.

     Shawn slowly opened the car door and stepped out. As he was doing so, he quickly glanced all around, making sure that the coast was clear. He then walked over to Moni's side and opened her door.

     Stepping out of the vehicle, Moni made sure that she was aware of her surroundings. She took a deep breath in and thought about her baby girl.

     Mommy's doing it for you baby, she thought to herself as she tried to remain calm.

     Both Rick and Kit stepped out, armed and ready to fight. They had no idea what they were walking into.

     One by one in a line, the four of them quickly jogged over to the abandoned warehouse. Shawn was in the back, making sure that there wasn't anybody attempting to attack them from the behind.

     "Put yo' motherfuckin' hands up where I can see them!" a voice barked out of the blue.

     Startled and spooked, Kit immediately began firing her gun in different directions. Shawn, Rick, and Moni ducked down and took cover on the concrete ground as she was shooting uncontrollably.

     There was a sudden thud. A man dressed in all black toppled over in front of the four, his body riddled with 6 bullet holes. He was one of Jon's goons.

     Kit kept pulling the trigger and the gun kept clicking. Shaking his head, Rick got up from the ground and walked over to Kit, who's legs were trembling in fear.

     "Yo, you need to chill out forreal," He stressed as he stared deep into her eyes. "It was only one n-"

     Before Rick could finish his sentence, he suddenly was struck in the back of his head with a gun, knocking him out.

Kit screamed as her baby daddy was on the ground in front of her. Both Moni and Shawn's mouth dropped as Jon appeared before them.

"Y'all make shit too easy," he sneered as he eyed Kit up and down. He then looked at Rick's unconscious body and pointed his gun at it.

"I should shoot this motherfucker dead."

In unison, Moni and Shawn both raised their guns at Jon but soon felt the cold, steel barrel of a gun pressing up against the back of their heads. Jon's goons were present and heavily armed.

Moni looked over at Shawn, hoping that he'd have a plan but he didn't. Instead, he lowered his gun and placed it on the ground. He was surrendering. There was nothing he could do in this moment.

Disappointed, Moni had no choice but to surrender too. She placed the 9mm on the ground before her and raised her hands up.

"I knew y'all was smart," Jon said with a sinister smile. He looked over at his goons and with a quick nod, ordered them to bring all 4 of them inside the warehouse.

"Get y'all assess up," one of the henchmen spat, pressing his gun deeper into the back of Moni's neck. She stood up along with Shawn, and with her hands up, began to walk.

"You too bitch," another chimed in as he pointed his gun to Kit, causing her to walk forward.

As he walked behind her, he couldn't help but noticed her firm, round ass. He licked his lips creepily as he walked her in. He liked the view he was getting. Maybe he ain't have to kill her. She could've been used as his personal sex slave.

     Within minutes, the 4 of them were escorted into a basement that was dimly lit. The lightbulb that was hanging from the ceiling swung slowly back and forth, shining it's dull light on certain parts of the room.

     The smell of piss and shit viscously assaulted their noses as they were forced to stand in a line, side by side with their hands behind their back.

     Rick was roughly thrown on the ground by two of Jon's goons. After landing hard on his stomach, he slowly began to regain consciousness. Groaning loudly, he tried to lay on his side.

     "Baby!" Kit yelled out as she attempted to run out of the line and to her man.

     One of Jon's henchmen swiftly grabbed her by the arm and yanked her back, causing her to stumble and go back into line.

     "Get back bitch," the masked man sneered, pointing the gun to Rick. "Act up again and I'll shoot his pussass hoe."

     Kit let out a sigh of defeat as she stood back up on her two feet. Both Shawn and Moni watched in horror.

     "Well, well, well," Jon said sinisterly as he began to walk down the steps. "What do we have here?"

     In his right hand was a pink baby carrier and in his left was a hand gun. Moni's heart instantly dropped. She had no idea what Jon was going to do. The nigga was seriously troubled and insane.

     "If it isn't my brother," he continued on in a condescending tone. Jon then turned to look at the others. "And you brought friends along with you."

       Shawn rolled his eyes and sucked his teeth. He resented his brother with a fiery passion. There was so much that he wanted to do to him in this moment, but couldn't. One false move, and his life would be taken within a matter of seconds.

     "Where's my daughter?" Moni questioned harshly, raising a brow.

     Jon chuckled as he placed the baby carrier on the ground and pulled the cover up, revealing a sleeping Harmony. Her clothes were nice and fresh. She looked as if she was well taken care of for the past day and a half.

     Both Shawn and Moni sighed in relief. Knowing that their daughter wasn't harmed was a huge stress reliever. But, they still were in this fucked up predicament.

     Picking her up gently, Jon held Harmony up against his chest and she continued to sleep peacefully. Walking over to Moni, he eyed her weirdly. She shot back a look of disgust.

     "Don't be like that baby," Jon said with a faint smile. "Am I ready to be back in your life?"

     "Fuck no," Moni shot back instantly, scrunching her face up in disgust.

     "Why not?" He questioned as a frown began to appear on his face. "I took care of Harmony and she's fine. That goes to show that I'm a good ass father and I deserve to be in your life."

     "You kidnapped her!" Moni yelled, spit flying from her mouth. "Yo' weird creep ass busted into my house and abducted her. Are you that del-"

     At the speed of light, Jon struck Moni across the face with the back of his gun, causing her to stumble back. A lump suddenly began to form on her face and started bleeding. Stunned and in pain, her hands instantly shot up to her face. This felt like a deja vu.

     "Don't touch my girl!" Shawn barked as he lunged at Jon, landing a punch on his face. Before he could hit him again, his goons stepped in, grabbed him by the shoulders, and threw his ass on the ground.

     Jon raised his gun, placing it on the back of Harmony's head. "Try some dumb shit again homie. I'll kill her in front of you."

     Both Moni and Kit's eyes widened in horror. Unable to do anything, Shawn lowered his head in defeat. Seems like this was going to be the end of their happy little family.