Chapter 7 Jessica

Camp Half-Blood was so much more amazing than how I imagined it. I was just awed. The best part was cabin three. As soon as I walked in the door, I knew I belonged there. Inside were two men an a woman, wait no, only one man the other was a Cyclops. The man had Pitch Black hair and deep sea green eyes, I knew instantly that he was Percy, and the Cyclops could only be Tyson. The woman had honey blonde hair, and stormy grey eyes. I could easily tell that was Annabeth. Nico stepped forward to introduce us, and this time, we let him.

"Hey, Percy, Annabeth, Tyson," he said.

"Hi, Nico," Percy replied helping Annabeth sit up.

As soon as she sat up, I noticed that her stomach was slightly bulging. Obviously, Annabeth was pregnant.

"Who are they?" Percy asked gesturing towards Juliet and I.

"They are your sisters, Percy."

I thought Percy was going to faint at Nico's words.

"My sisters," he stated incredulously.

"Yes, Percy. We are. My name is Jessica, and this is Juliet," I said then gestured toward Juliet.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Annabeth greeted us warmly standing up.

"Annabeth," Percy said, "Will told you that you're supposed to be resting."

"Percy, I'm fine. Don't worry," she chided him. "Well, Jessica, Juliet, welcome to camp."

"Thanks, Annabeth," I said as Nico motioned Percy to walk outside with him.

"How long," I asked gesturing to her swollen mid section.

"Five months. I know it seems like I'm farther along, but it's twins."

"I was just about to ask that. Boys? Girls? One of each?" I asked again.

"Girls. I'm sure this is a lot to take in. I mean, you just find your family and your going to be aunts at the same time."

"Just a little overwhelming," I confessed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like the story so far. I've been working hard to write as best as I can.

Please Comment and Vote.