Blood x October

October was someone's OC. I decided to do this since we had accidentally shipped these two aND THEY GOT MARRIED THANKS TO A THIRD FRIEND AND I WAS JUST SITTIN THERE SAYING "okay this is happening"

October is a form based off of StoryFell basically. They look like them at least.

Also Blood somehow became a girl in this I forget how lmao but I find it cute

"Blood?"

"Hm?"

"You need your meds yet?" 

"No, not yet."

"Okay," October Dreemurr sighed gently against her wife's neck. Her wife, Blood Dreemurr, responded by nuzzling October, causing her to start purring slightly. The two lovers were sitting on a green sofa, cuddling, as chaos was unraveling around them. They weren't at their house but instead at a party, and things went chaotic rather quickly as chairs, fire, and magically summoned bones flew in the air. October pulled Blood closer to her chest, using herself to shield Blood.

"Why are people yelling?" Blood asked.

"It's a MultiVerse filled with Sans and Chara's. Of course there'll be fights," October nuzzled Blood again as her grip tightened.

"Whose fighting who?" Blood simply questioned.

October only shrugged before responding, "I have no idea but I do know that you will not get involved in it in any way." The answer made Blood deflate a little bit, which October responded with a soft giggle.

"You look beautiful Blood."

"So I'm told," Blood sighed softly. "I bet you look beautiful as well October."

"I do not," October started nuzzling Blood again.

"You are beautiful on the inside then," Blood replied, nuzzling October back. She received a louder purr from October by doing this.

"So who blinded you again...?"

"My Frisk. Only reason I'm still alive is because of StoryShift Chara," Blood made an attempt to purr, which October found adorable.

"I will go thank them then," October simply put as she started to look around for StoryShift Chara in the massive crowd full of fighting skeletons, humans, and the occasional goat monster.

"October...?"

"Yes?"

"I need my meds now."

"Okay."