Underfell Asriel x Reader

Reader has no gender. Might make part 2 since this is short

Reader POV

As I fell, I remember the noise. It sounded like a car.

nnnnNNNNNNNNNNNYYYOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMmmm-

SPLAT!

I landed in something... not soft but not hard either. Either way, I landed, I wasn't dead, and my head hurted. I tried getting up, but I felt too weak, to injured.

"WHOSE THERE?!" A voice suddenly screamed. It sounded young, male. I tried getting up again, but failed. I didn't realized people jumped down into this mountain and survived. Well, whatever. I didn't like people. I had no need to interact with them.

I heard footsteps approaching quickly and I was still on the ground, weak. I think my head was bleeding for I felt dampness on my forehead. Huh.... guess I am dying.

.

.

.

I woke up.

I wasn't dead.

I was in a red orange room of some sorts, lying in a magenta bed. My head was throbbing as I got up. 

And that was where I met Toriel-

"Wait so you actually were unconscious?" Asriel interrupted me.

"Yes I really was," I answered Asriel. "You seem to have a hard time believing that."

I was the first human to have fallen in the Underground. I woke up inside Toriel, a really nice goat monster, house. Apparently Toriel was Queen and while the plan was for Asgore, the king, to kill me, the young prince saved me from that fate.

Asriel Dreemurr, my only friend, the young white goat sitting in a red and black striped sweater with black pants, was the prince of the Underground. While he did save me from death, he saved me. He gave me a reason to live again. I've only known Asriel for three months, but he was the nicest, most caring being on this damned planet. I didn't care about the fact that he put out a mean act when his parents were around or the fact that I was his "toy". I liked Asriel and he liked me.

Currently, Asriel was fiddling with one of the buttercups we planted where I land. "So, you were unconscious... then you met Mom, then Dad, then me."

"Basically," I smiled as I finished messing with the flowers in my hand. Where a dozen or so buttercups once were, a flower crown replaced it. I gently placed it on Asriel's head, who seemed slightly wary to accept it.

"Y/N-"

"I know, I know," I laughed. "But you look nice to me."

"I look ridiculous," Asriel puffed.

"But you love me for that," I teased. I noticed Asriel rolled his eyes but he seemed less mad.

Asriel picked the flower he was messing with before summoning a black fireball. It burned the flower away rather quickly. As the fire died out, I kept my inner comments to myself. 

"Your majesty."

"What is it Y/N?" 

"Behi-" Too late.

Out from the shadows came Asgore. He hated me and I hated him. Safe to say the only reason he didn't impale me with that trident of his was because Asriel was right there.

"Asriel, I have a task of you. Go put your toy away," Asgore demanded.

"Fine... come on Y/N," Asriel, quickly putting on a mean act, yanked on the leash that was attached to me as he got up, forcing me up with him. Asriel sorta dragged me away, for I was slow, all the way to his room. There, I was "put away" to a mattress in the corner of the room.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with him," I stated to Asriel, earning a snicker from the goat.

"It should be me whose sorry. I was the one yanking anyways," Asriel apologized. "You ok?"

"Fine as a human can be," I simply answered. Asriel nodded before kissing my forehead.

"Sleep well Y/N. I'll try to get you some food before bed."

"Okay Asriel."