FlowerShift - Chara x Frisk

I knew I'd get addicted

I got addicted to this AU

Heeeeeelp

Anyways here's a one shot with some sad charisk!

The flower bed covered in golden flowers. Chara knew that after every RESET, Frisk fell down there. After some time, they managed to teleport to the area so that every time Frisk died then RESET, Chara could greet them. 

Usually, Chara thought that Frisk would've first RESETed at Snowdin, but they apparently forgot to SAVE throughout the entire journey... and they could never get past the Ruins. Not without one of them dying, for it was kill or be killed down here and they were humans. So Chara got into the habit of greeting them there.

This normally wouldn't have been a problem, but this was a rare case. Every time Frisk did a RESET, a golden flower grew on them. Like, right out of them. Chara found this a bit disturbing but they didn't mind that much. They liked Frisk just the way they were, flower or no flower.

But the flowers seemed to be doing some damage to Frisk. Currently, the flowers covered half an arm, a bit of their hair, and their right eye. The arm the flowers were on became useless since Frisk couldn't move it, they realized. And they were now blind in their right eye, which meant that they needed Chara more now then they did before.

And here they fell...

Frisk landed with a soft thud as they hit the flowers. A new flower was on their hair, making the four flowers that were currently in their hair now five. They opened their eye and noticed Chara rather quickly. Chara was looming over them after all.

"Charaaa~" they smiled as they reached up with their one good arm. Chara smiled back as they sat down next to them, now within arm reach, and hugged them. Frisk was quick to hug back.

"Frisk," Chara greeted as they quickly took off their white jacket and placed it around Frisk, giving the rather small human a bit of warmth. Chara's jacket was filled with black fur after all, and Chara was happy to give it to Frisk. Though it was quite cold without it, but they managed to keep warm with an old scarf of theirs.

"Frisk, knock knock."

"Whose there?"

"Flower."

"Flower who?"

"Flower you today?" Chara told a bad pun, probably one commonly known too. Frisk nonetheless giggled at it.

"I have one for you this time!" Frisk chirped. "Knock knock!"

"Whose there sweetheart?"

"Olive!"

"Olive who?"

"Olive you!" Frisk beamed at this point. Chara laughed once they realized the pun.

"Olive you too Frisk," Chara nuzzled up into Frisk's chest. It was now only a matter of time before Papyrus appeared and most likely killed off one of them, making Frisk RESET. While Boogie was on the lookout, he sometimes didn't make it out alive. And Papyrus was surprisingly fast... Chara only hoped that Papyrus didn't check for them this time.

Chara sighed. "Sweetheart?"

"What is it Chara?" Frisk asked.

"Shall we try to get to the SAVE point this time?" Chara suggested.

"If Chara wishes to," Frisk simply replied. Chara thought for a moment before getting up and offering their hand to Frisk, who quickly took it. Chara pulled up Frisk before starting to lead them away, but they barely took a step before sharp bones were everywhere. Some impaled Frisk, killing them quickly. Chara screeched.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・RESET ・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Chara woke up in their bed. Another RESET, which meant another flower for Frisk. As they grabbed their jacket and their scarf, Chara quietly pondered where the flower would be this time. Most likely their arm, Chara guessed, as they quickly teleported to the flower bed.

In fell Frisk with a soft thump.

And there bloomed another flower on the newly fallen angel.