I dialled Liam's number from my new cellphone. He's an early bird so I hope he is awake. The phone rang about twice until he picked up.

"'Ello. Liam Payne at your service. How may I help you, Ms.Collins?" he greeted me in a posh accent.

"Hello, Mr.Payne. I've seemed to run out of eggs," I stated in a equally posh accent.

"Oh! What a crisis! Would you like a couple of eggs from my fridge?" he asked, stifling a chuckle in the end.

"Why, that would be great!" I replied. I couldn't help but let my laughter escape in the end.

Liam and I laughed together, "I will be there in a few," I spoke, chuckling slightly.

"Alright," he replied.

I hung up and snuck back into the bedroom. I found my black converse and slipped on my zebra print socks. I shouldn't be gone for long so I decided not to leave a note or anything. I grabbed my cellphone and walked out of the suite.

The hallway was quiet and was lit by dim lights, making it look very cozy. I stopped in front of the door that I think is Liam's and knocked.

I heard nothing until the door slowly opened.

"Good morning Jade!" Liam greeted me quietly.

"Good morning Liam! Is Louis still asleep?" I asked quietly.

He chucked, "As always, yes. Oh, here are some eggs." he said as he passed me a tray full of eggs.

"A whole tray? I only needed a few," I chuckled.

"Please, take it. We have extra, trust me." he looked at me seriously.

I nodded, "Thanks Liam. I'll see you later,"

"See ya," he replied before I walked away and he shut the door.

I snuck back into mine and Harry's suite. I removed my shoes and set the eggs on the kitchen counter. After washing my hands, I got cooking.

I tossed some bread into the toaster and grabbed two clean glasses. I poured some orange juice in them as the pan heated up.

Finally, when the pan was heated enough, I cracked some eggs and let them rest for a bit. As I shuffled the eggs around, I started humming to myself.

While I was waiting for a bit, I set the small dining table. When I went back to the stove, I moved the eggs around a bit.

All of a sudden, I felt a pair of arms sneak around my waist. I let out a squeak as I dropped the spatula back onto the counter.

"Good morning, babe," I recognized Harry's voice rumble by my ear. His morning voice was evident and I felt butterflies in my stomach as he rested his head on my shoulder.

I let out a sigh of relief and leaned back into him, "Thank god it was you! You scared me!" I spoke.

He laughed a bit, his laugh vibrating in his chest. He leaned forward and planted a smooch on my cheek as I smiled. When he pulled back, I spoke up.

"What was that all about?"

He turned me around so that I was facing him, his hands not leaving my waist. I let my eyes roam over his bare toned chest which had tattoos embedded into his skin. I tore my gaze away and looked at his face and slightly marvelled at the fact of how hot he looks with his messy hair. A smirk was prominent on his full lips as his hands rested a bit lower on my back, almost reaching my bum. I realized that he was still wearing his 'night-suit' which consists of just his boxers. He looks beyond attractive but I wouldn't say that out loud.

"Were you just checking me out?" he asked, pulling me closer.

"I was not," I spoke, biting my lip at the end.

His eyes immediately flickered down to my lips and then back to my face.

"I know you're lying when you bite your lip, baby." he raised his eyebrows, smirk never leaving.

I looked down at the ground and smiled. I looked back up when he spoke up.

"But when you do, it's really hot," he whispered.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I bit my lip absentmindedly. I released it all of a sudden when I realized what I was doing.

Harry's eyes remained on my lips until he moved forward and kissed me hard on the lips.

Our lips moved in sync as I rested my hands on his bare chest. I smiled into the kiss as his hands travelled down lower from my back. They rested at my bum and I tangled my fingers in his hair. I felt a squeeze at my bum, which caused me to yelp, letting Harry have access in my mouth. He chuckled into the kiss as I giggled.

We pulled back and I rested my forehead against his. The kiss was sweet, like any other. I got a million butterflies like always but, there was something different about this one. It was a bit edgy. It had an urgency to it.

"Why'd you squeeze my bottom?" I groaned, with a trace of a smile.

He laughed and I felt his minty breath fan my face. Thank god he brushed his teeth!

"To see your reaction," he laughed loudly. I rolled my eyes but we still stayed in the same position.

My eyes suddenly went wide, "My eggs!" I yelled as I turned around abruptly.

I grappled the spatula and shuffled my eggs around trying to see if they got burnt. Thankfully, they just got a bit extra cooked, nothing else.

"Thank god!" I sighed, resting a hand on my chest.

I slipped the egg onto the plates and grabbed the toast while I was at it. We sat down at the table and started eating. We talked a bit, with Harry flirting, like usual.

"So, I was wondering, if you want to go out for dinner tonight?" Harry asked, watching my face.

A smile creeped onto my face and I raised my eyebrows. "Are you asking me out on a date?" I asked, giggling slightly at the end.

"Maybe I am," he replied, smiling sweetly at the end.

I decided to tease him a bit. I looked down at my nails and rolled my eyes.

"Hmm... I don't know. A girl like me has a lot to do. I think it might be a bit hard for me to go out tonight," I replied, trying my best to stifle my laughter at his awestruck face.

He remained shocked, sitting across from me. He looked down at his plate in disappointment.

"Oh okay then," he said quietly.

I burst into laughter. He looked up confused and a smile creeped onto his face.

"What happened?" he asked innocently.

I shook my head, "Harry, you're so gullible! I was just messing with ya!"

A look of realization flashed in his eyes before he broke out into a smile. He covered his face with his large hands as his face started to redden.

"Ah, shit!" he groaned as I giggled uncontrollably.

When he finally looked at me again, which took a lot of convincing, I had stopped laughing.

"Harry, of course I'll go on a date with you." I stated as he had a cheeky grin plastered onto his face.

"Great! Be ready by 7:00," he ordered as I nodded, still smiling.

After that, Harry and I got up. We cleaned up the kitchen together, I washed the dishes, unfortunately.

Well, tonight's date should be something!