[𝟐] 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Start from the beginning

slick-k 🐍
they had to put up with
your dumb ass

mysidehyo 🍓
pftt what dumb ass

mysidehyo 🍓
the only stupid one here
is you

slick-k 🐍

mysidehyo 🍓if ur gonna fuck me atleast take me out todinner first ;(

mysidehyo 🍓
if ur gonna fuck me at
least take me out to
dinner first ;(

mysidehyo 🍓
chivalry is truly dead

slick-k 🐍
skskkskksk

slick-k 🐍
get home safely, rin
read 1:36pm

───

that's strange. no rebuttal?

"why are you smiling, idiot?"

"junwon, just drive."

"where do you want me to drive you? look out the window."

i sat back up and glanced out the window, only to realize that we've already arrived at my penthouse. the sleek black building encased in marble and glass came into view. quickly, i got out of the car and grabbed my bags. i thanked junwon and gyujeong before going into the building.

the elevator brought me up to the 10th floor, where my penthouse was located. the penthouse had a total of 2 floors. i input the code on the smart lock and twisted the doorknob once the light turned green.

the place looked the same as when i left. the black and white marble floors were well-swept and the furniture looked shiny and in good condition.

"hyorin! is that you?" i heard a shout from one of the three bedrooms. following the shout, my roommate walked down the stairs.

"yezi!!"

"hyorin!!"

we screamed each other's name whilst running towards each other for a hug. yezi, or lee yeji, became my roommate back in 2016. in the previous year, she was on unpretty rapstar 2. i became friends with her through jay and loco who had made a single called "solo (remix)" in collaboration with her.

"hey unnie. how'd you manage to keep the house so clean?"

"i may or may not have hired a cleaning service," she said, purposefully looking suspicious, "but enough about me. you go to your room, unpack, and rest."

i nodded and brought my stuff upstairs into my room which had white carpeted floors and white painted walls. the room was divided in half by a marble stone partition wall which extended from the floor to the ceiling.

centered on the right side was my neatly made queen size bed with white covers that had black spades. above the bed were framed pictures of my favorite album covers. next to my bed was my nightstand and by the back of the right side of the room was my black glass desk and apple computer. the door to my walk-in closet was next to the nightstand while my connected bathroom was on the opposite side of where the nightstand was placed.

on the left side of the partition was a lounge room. against the partition wall was a wide tv wall unit with a hd tv and shelves with books and cds. across from the tv was a black modular sofa with plush white pillows and a soft knit throw blanket. in front of it was a white wooden coffee table with a succulent terrarium in the middle. above the sofa were various vinyls covers with the vinyls half out.

overall, my room felt like the most comfortable place in the world, besides the studio.

2:17pm. i began to unzip my suitcases and unpack my clothes and belongings. by the time i finished, yezi had left to hit the studio so i decided to take a nap.

— ۵ —