Watched

Gabby looked at me, terrified, and said: "We need to check it out, we have to see if it's the killer (Y/N)." I can't believe she actually said that! Everyone knows when someone checks out something in a horror movie they either get killed or near death! Um, yeah no thanks. I'm not stupid and I'm not risking any chances.

I turned to her and whisper-yelled "Gabby, are you stupid or are you stupid?! We're getting out of here!"

I quickly grabbed a knife from a kitchen and slowly started heading to the door with Gabby. As we were doing that our TV and lights started flickering like crazy. It was going on for about 10 seconds and then it suddenly stopped. All the lights were off and at this point, Gabby was bawling her eyes out. I grabbed her arm and ran towards the door.

After we got out we headed towards the coffee shop we always go to. We called the cops and told them everything that happened.

"Miss, please try not to worry. We're sure it's not the killer but we'll look into it" said a detective.

I scoffed and knew what he was saying was complete lies. They don't give a damn and I'm sure they think we were intoxicated or crazy. I glared at him, "If you're going to look into it then go and check my room, look for fingerprints, hair, or any kind of DNA related thing that creep left behind. Also, look into what was happening with the lights, I know damn well that was not an electrical problem so until you have answers for everything then tell me not to worry" I snapped at him. The police officers all looked at me with shock and the detective stayed quiet.

I got annoyed and left outside of the coffee shop. I'm hoping it's not the killer. I can't believe no one has caught him yet or knows what he looks like. It's pathetic. As I was ranting to myself about how stupid the detectives can be at times, I felt a cold breeze. It was odd and it was disturbing. It made my skin crawl and I started to feel anxious again. I looked up and saw a guy sitting on the bench waiting for the bus. He was wearing black pants with holes in them and he had a white hoodie with red stains on them they looked like blood. The bus came and he didn't get on? He just sat there. I stood up and he did the same.

"Hey!" I yelled at him, "Are you okay? Do you want me to get the police? They're inside the coffee shop!" I knew this guy was either following me or he's just a crackhead. He looked up at me and what I saw was absolutely terrifying. His skin was so pale, his eyes were like daggers, his hair was short and black, but his smile. It looked like it was carved into his face. I immediately ran into the coffee shop and grabbed the detective yelling "HE'S OUTSIDE HE'S RIGHT THERE, HURRY UP!" everyone ran outside to catch him but he was gone. He was gone and there was nothing I could do.

The police took me and Gabby back home telling us to get some rest. Gabby looked at me worried "(Y/N), what did he look like?"

"I don't want to talk about it. Just get some rest." I said and went into my room. I need to catch him. He's going to hurt one of us soon. I know what he looks like so there's a very high chance he'll kill me to get rid of the information. Or did he want me to see him so I would be scared? Ahh, I don't know anymore. I decided to look up on my laptop if there have been any killers with the same appearance as his. There were so many articles. The top article was a newspaper report about a boy named Jeffrey Woods who killed a couple of kids and his family. It's horrible. I clicked on images and saw a picture of two boys smiling and laughing. It was him. I smirked and said "I found you" as I was printing out the picture my laptop started malfunctioning and the screen was flickering. "Stupid piece of crap, work already!" I said while hitting it. I noticed that my camera light was on. Weird...after a few tries I was finally able to print out the picture. I was starting to close the tabs that were open and a message popped up on the screen saying "Hello, (Y/N)."

I stopped and knew it's gotta be a stupid old ugly pervert hacking my webcam and watching me. I glared at the webcam "Hey you pervert, was it fun to watch me you sicko? You better be prepared because I know a thing or two about hacking. Wait till I get your IP address, freak." I flipped the camera off and waited for a response.

Another message came up saying "You shouldn't have done that. Jeff will pick you up soon." Jeff? Jeff will pick me up soon? Shit, don't tell me the pervert and mass murderer are friends...I covered my webcam and turned it off. I need to be on high alert.

I thought about contacting my family and telling them what's happening but I've never been close to them at all. They always judged me for what I liked, what I listened to, how I dressed, how I looked. So I left as soon as I finished high school and went to college in another state. I haven't talked to them in almost a year and I don't want them to think I'm running back to them for pity or attention. I sighed and laid down. I can't tell Gabby any of what happened. Knowing her, she'll freak out and be more paranoid than she already is. I put on my headphones and listened to music, slowly falling asleep.