Chapter 11 Food

Natsu POV...

Me and Happy were on our way back to Lucy when we heard chants,

"Ice Make: Lance!" We saw a beam of light, followed by ice particles.

Me and Happy walk toward her. "Who's there?" Lucy says cautiously. "Don't worry it's us," I say in response.

"Natsu your back early. How was the job? is everything ok?" She does chat a lot.

"Lushie look we got all these. We can get so much fish!" Happy says. I give ve him a good wack in the head. Lucy laughs. I miss her laughs even if it has been 4 days.

"Achoo."

"Princess are you ok?" Virgo asks. Did she get sick?

"I'm fine just a cold."

"Lucy, have you been training non-stop all this time?" I ask

"Well yes but that's fine. Look Natsu I've gotten stronger. Ice Make: Shield!" A yellow-tinted rose made of ice. It was lovely.

"That's nice and all Lucy but you need to rest. Let's go back to my place. You can warm up there. You can get better so Gray doesn't kill me." She chuckles at my joke. She nods and we pack up the tent and everything else.

Once everything was packed we headed down the mountain. But Lucy said she wanted to go to Lisanna's grave before going down. I oblige and we head there. At the grave were flowers and roses real and made of ice. Lucy must have left them there.

At Natsu'a house...

Lucy POV...

"Tadaima." We say as we get into Natsu and Happy's house. It was an absolute mess. clothes and fish bones everywhere.

"Natsu Happy why is it so dirty. I thought I told you two to clean it up. Honestly, here let me help." And that is the story of how I ended up cleaning their house for the next 3 hours. Like it was that dirty haha.

3 hours later...

"Damn I'm tired. Achoo. " 

"Why don't you rest Luce we'll make you dinner." I nod in agreement as I go off to sit on the couch to take a nap.

After a while, I'm woken up by a nice smell of ramen.

"Lushie look what we made for dinner!" Happy says cheerie.

I look to see 3 bowls of ramen. 1 extra spicy 1 with a large fish and 1 with surprisingly a poached egg. I love poached eggs, it's delicate and fancy but simple.

"Itadakimasu."We say before devouring all our food, of course with Natsu and Happy stuffing their faces. After dinner, we decide to play Babanuki or old maid. I won each round leaving a very salty Natsu. Poor guy haha.

Natsu said I could sleep on the couch while he sleeps on the hammock with Happy. I grab a blanket and pillow and drift asleep.

Unkown time later ...

I have the urge to go outside I don't know why, but I do. I walk out where there is an open space. Something is calling me from above. I look up to see a shooting star. It had sparkles and looked to be very colourful. It looked stunning.

As I keep looking at the star I see my spirits. What's going on? I wonder. I start to feel something burning on my hand. I try to scream but it was as if my voice was silenced. I look towards my arm but then it was as if I had woken up from a dream. I look around me to find I was still on Natsu's couch but it was morning. Was it really just a dream?

I look towards my arm to see sun and moon embedded into my skin. It was yellow and had 12 lines around them. My sleeve looked like it had been burned. I decided to change before Natsu and Happy saw anything. I decided to make pancakes for breakfast. With the smell of food, they both woke up.

 With the smell of food, they both woke up

(A/n: That is that tattoo thing)

"Mmm Lushie is that pancakes I smell."

"Ya Happy it is. Come here and have lunch." I smile at those sleepy heads. I grab some tea to serve. For some who always eats at the guild, I'm surprised Natsu has a lot of food in his house.

"Sho Lufee arfe you peeling better?" Natsu says his mouth filled with pancakes.

"I am actually. Why don't we go back to the guild today huh? I could show Gray-Nii my new powers." I say cheerfully.

"Ok," I chuckle at how he sounds with a full mouth of pancakes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys long time no publish. Sorry for the false hope I gave last chapter.

Natsu: AUTHOR CHAN IS A LIAR!!!!!

Do excuse me for a sec... Proceeds to tie Natsu to a chair.

Anyways where was I, oh yes I'm sorry for not publishing but THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 1K READERS!!!!!

That was such a huge jump from the last time I saw it.

Lucy: Author Chan has another book called Expect the Unexpected.

Ah yes that. Well it's a project with me and my friends so I hope you check it out.

Erza: Enjoy these new wonderful authors:

potatodestroyer72
Ootter
ChillaChill

Byebye Loviess