Must read

Sorry guys this isn't actually a chapter.

But dont leave. I forgot to explain a few things in my first chapter.

First the siblings bio:

Name: Erza Heartfilia Fulbuster.

Nickname:Erza, is eventually called Titania Scarlet.

Appearance: She looks the same way she does in the actual show. But instead of armor before she was taken to the tower of heaven she is known to have worn normal everyday outfits.

A bit about her: Erza is the first born of her siblings. When she was only 3 she and her father were taken to the tower of heaven. She escaped the place along with her father. Her parents were taken when she 12.

Magic: She uses requip magic after being held in the tower of heaven. She learns this magic occasionally with her Father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Gray Heartfilia Fulbuster.

Nickname:Gray

Appearance: Gray still has his raven hair. He would wear neat attire on certain occasions but would still have stripping habit.

A bit about him: He is the second child. He is 2 years apart from Erza. After his father and sister were taken he found UI and trained with her.

Magic: He uses Ice Make Magic. He learned with UI and Lyon. He did so until his teachers death which will be explained in later chapters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Lucy Heartfilia Fulbuster.

Nickname: Lucy, Luce.

Appearance: She was born with scarlet hair like Erza but as she started to use celestial wizard magic her hair started becoming blond. Now she has blond hair with scarlet streaks in her hair but it could also be the other way around at times. She will mostly were bright coloured outfits.

A bit about her: She is the last child. She was born 1 year after Gray. She hadn't known Erza or her father until 4 years later. Lucy would always be with Gray or learn to cook with her mum.

Magic: She is a Celestial Wizard thanks to her mum. By the time she joined Fairy Tail she had Aquarius and Cancer's key.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Secondly about their parents bio:

Name: Layla Heartfilia

Nickname: Layla

Appearance: She was born with scarlet hair like Lucy and Erza but then her hair started becoming blond like Lucy's because she is also a Celestial Wizard. She likes wearing light coloured dresses.

A bit about her: She has 3 children. She had to live with 2 children for four years. She had worked part time to pay the bills and allowed Gray to go to classes with UI at this time so he could one day help make money for the family.

Magic: She  was Celestial Wizard. Her keys were past down to Lucy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Silver Fulbuster.

Nickname: Silver

Appearance: Had raven hair like Gray. Would wear casual attire. But after the Tower of Heaven he started to wear armor now and then. Has a scar.

A bit about him: He has 3 children. Was taken with Erza to the tower of heaven. Stayed there for 4 years. Came back to his Family with Erza.

Magic: He used Requip magic like Erza but now uses Ice Demon Slaying magic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like me to answer any unanswered questions then fill free to ask in the comments.

Bye lovies.🤗🤗