Chapter 6 (Continuation)Special performance

Third Person POV..

The guild erupted in cheers. Everyone had waited to hear the Light Twins of Fairy Tail.

Play Media..

Lucy.

Some girls, feel best in their tiny dresses
Some girls, nothin' but sweatpants, looking like a princess
Some girls, kiss new lips every single night
They're stayin' out late 'cause they just celebrating life

You know some days you feel so good in your own skin
But it's okay if you wanna change the body that you came in
'Cause you look greatest when you feel like a damn queen
We're all just playing a game in a way, trying to win at life

Both..
Most girls are smart and strong and beautiful
Most girls, work hard, go far, we are unstoppable
Most girls, our fight to make every day
No two are the same
I wanna be like, I wanna be like, most girls
Lisanna..

Some girls, like to keep their physique real private
Some girls, wear jeans so tight, 'cause it feels so right, yeah
Some girls, every day searching, keep the page turning
Sleepin' in late 'cause they just celebrating life

You know some days you feel so good in your own skin
But it's okay if you wanna change the body that you came in
'Cause you look greatest when you feel like a damn queen
We're all just playing a game in a way, trying to win at life
Both..
Most girls are smart and strong and beautiful
Most girls, work hard, go far, we are unstoppable
Most girls, our fight to make every day
No two are the same
I wanna be like, I wanna be like, most girls
Lucy..
Most girls, yeah
Most girls
Wanna be, wanna be, wanna be
Most girls, our fight to make every day
No two are the same
I wanna be like
Lisanna..

Most girls
I wanna be like, I wanna be like, most girls
I wanna be like

The crowd went wild. Gray and Erza ran up to their little sister. Mirajane and Elfman went to theirs.

"That was the special performance by the Twin Lights Of Fairy Tail!" Erza announced.

"But the day has just begun everyone." Mirajane said. She walked into the kitchen. She came out with a strawberry cheesecake with the Fairy Tail emblem on it.

 She came out with a strawberry cheesecake with the Fairy Tail emblem on it

(A/N: Change the word Jocelyn to Lucy.)

"Do you like it? Me Mira-Nee and Elf-Nii made it." Lisanna said.

"It looks amazing!" Then Lucy goes around the guild hugging and thanking everyone.

After enjoying the cake games were played by everyone. Surprisingly even Laxus and the Thunder God Tribe joined in the fun.

To all the older members of the guild surprise, Lucy and Lisanna are the only ones that can get Laxus do what they want. It shocked everyone when Laxus agreed to play pinatà.

"The winners of all the games will win prizes." Lucy said. It was a little surprising because they hadn't planned for the winner to get prizes, but they saw Lucy holding a little bag with a lot of gifts.

"Hey Luce what are those?" Natsu asked.

"Well original I was going to pick some special people to get these special gifts but since we have these games it would be much more fair." No one questioned her. No one could stop her from giving to people on her birthday she was just to kind.

Time skip after the games..

"Now that we have our winners they will receive their prizes." Lisanna said jumping in excitement because she was one of the winners.

The winners walked up to Lucy who was told to sit back on her "throne". One by one they received their prizes. Natsu had gotten a bag filled with poppers and a big chocolate egg. Lisanna achieved a stuffed bunny with one of Lucy's signature ribbons. And so on so forth.

"Now that everyone has gotten their gifts its time for the birthday girl to receive her gifts." Erza said.

The guild lined up with gifts wrapped in colourful wrapping paper. The first in line was none other than master himself. He gave Lucy a pin with the Fairy Tail emblem in the colour pink. Lucy hugged him and thanked him pinning the gift to her dress.

Next up was Laxus. He gave her a whip with lighting marks. He said you could give someone an electric shock. Evergreen and Bixlow gave her the sweetest pictures and cards she has seen. Freed had given her a few story books that she could read. Levy did the same.

When it was Cana's turn she gave Lucy a pouch to put her keys on. Then it was Elfman and Mirajane's turn. They gave her a cook book with many amazing recipes. Behind them was Lisanna. In her hands was a box that had stars on it. When Lucy opened the box she saw a dark blue cloak with a yellow outline. Stars was on the yellow rim.

"I know how much you love a little mystery so with a little help from Erza I made this." Lisanna said smiling from ear to ear. Lucy hugged her so tight you could see her turning blue. They both laughed as Lucy let Lisanna go.

Natsu was last in line. He was holding some sort of cloth. He gave it to Lucy with a slight worried smile on his face.

"I made you a scarf. It isn't really that good but I wanted to get you something nice so I had someone teach me to make this." Natsu said nervously.

"It looks amazing Natsu. I love it so much!" Lucy hugged Natsu. He had a slight blush on his face.

"Lushie will you accept my gift?" Happy said holding a plate of surprisingly or not really roasted fish.

"Of course I will Happy. Did you make it yourself? It smells delicious. We could all enjoy this for dinner." Lucy said taking the dish and hugging Happy." Today has been the best birthday thank you minna!"

"Don't thank us, it was Lisanna's idea to do this." Gray says

"I only wanted you to have the best birthday for your first one here." Lisanna says.

Everyone partied until late that night celebrating like crazy. It was a normal day in the rowdy guild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This marks the end of chapter 6. I am so sorry if my late updating is causing a hassle to you.

All the media and pictures are not my own. If I am not allowed to use it then please tell me and I will remove it immediately.

I would like to personally thank all of you that are still reading this. Thank you so much.

I hope you liked this very inconsistent chapter. Vote and comment you thoughts. Bye Lovies...