Chapter 2 Happy the blue flying cat

Previously...

Natsu punched a tree. An egg landed on his head.

"I know what this is" Natsu thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu POV

I ran towards the guild with the egg in my arms. This was the proof i needed to show everyone that the dragons exist.

"Guys look at what I found in the forest!" I say banging the doors as i enter.

"Natsu what is that?" Lisanna asked with a worried look.

"It's a dragon egg obviously."

"That's a lie😒." Gray said. That made me furious.

"Gray-Nii how could you say that when you never even seen a dragon egg." Lucy said punishing her brother.

"I'll prove to you that its a dragon egg." I say as i walk over to gramps who was a having a glass of booze"Gramps make this egg hatch."

"Natsu no one can create life, you must wait for the right time for this egg to hatch." Gramps said. I was starting to get angry.

Lucy POV

I felt bad for Natsu. He had always told us he was raised by a dragon and that dragons were real. I had a great idea to cheer Natsu up.

"Hey Natsu do you think i could help you take care of the egg until it hatches." I say hoping it would make him happy.

"Um... Ya ok." He said awkwardly

"Hey could I help to?" Lisanna asked. I gladly smiled in agreement but we had to wait for Natsu's permission, i is his egg.

"Sure why not. This is gonna  be a blast." Natsu had said. We all jumped with joy. We decided to take care of it in a nearby forest.

30 minutes later...

We had arrived somewhere in the forest. It was a clearing , great for planting.

"Lets take care of it here." Natsu said

"Natsu the egg is getting cold." I say worryingly.

"She is right. You have to keep ang egg warm if you want it to hatch."

"Ok, here let me warm it up. Fire Drag-"

"Natsu! You might burn the egg to a crisp!" Lisanna scolded"Let me warm it up. Animal soul: Bird.

Lisanna had turned into a green bird. She looked spectacular. She took the egg from me and sat on the egg.

"If your going to warm the egg then we should make a house, right Natsu?" I say looking over to the hyped Dragon Slayer.

"Ya definitely. Come on Luce lets do it"

1 hour later..

"How does this look Lis-Chan?" I say pointing at our disaster of a house. She started laughing her head off while still sitting on the egg.

CRACK!!BANG!!

The home me and Natsu made had fallen apart into a billion of pieces.

"Lu-Chan hold the egg, I will build the house." Lisanna say as she handed over the egg to me. "Animal soul:Bunny!"

In her bunny form, Lisanna started building the home as me and Natsu stared in awe. I hugged onto the egg trying to keep it warm.

"This is what a house looks like, don't you guys think."