Epilogue

This is the end. Enjoy reading.

----

Epilogue

I learned that life has too many flaws. There are unexpected life events that will change everything in a snap. What happened to me and Zack was not ideal. I was young when we got married. Ganoon din si Zack. Kung hindi mayaman ang pinanggalingan ni Zack, ano na lang ang mangyayari sa amin? Paano kung hindi pa siya tapos sa pag-aaral? What if it's Mike instead of Zack?

There are so many uncertainties in this world. We won't like everything about it. The world is not made to please us. Kung sakaling hindi si Zack ang nakasama ko nang gabing iyon, malamang nasira na ang buhay ko.

If I was in Leah's place, I will be damned. Wala kaming pera para makapagsampa man lamang ng kaso. Kung ako si Leah, siguro nagpakamatay na ako. Malaki ang pasasalamat ko dahil naging parte ako sa pamilya ni Zack. They're very welcoming and kind-hearted. I have nothing against them but gratitude for their overflowing love and kindness.

Sina Mama at Papa, wala silang humpay na sumuporta sa relasyon namin ni Zack na nagsimula lang sa isang misunderstanding. There was never an 'us' to begin with but they still accepted me. Mahirap lang ako at ang aking pamilya pero kahit isang beses, hindi naging dahilan ang pagiging mahirap ko upang ituring nila akong iba.

Ate Stella, has given me so much opportunity. If it wasn't for her, I'm still a useless undergrad. I was pregnant and I wasn't ready. She was rough at first but she helped me by recognizing my talent. I have my deepest gratitude to her.

My Dad, the one I've disappointed the most, has never failed to be there when I needed him the most. He was there at my darkest moments. My Mom who never fails to support me. She loved me the most. My siblings who was always there to support me, they were the best.

Si Leah ang naging tulay upang magtagpo ang landas namin ni Zack. Kung hindi dahil sa kanya, malamang nag-aaral ako ngayon. Nagpupuyat. Namomroblema sa thesis, feasibility studies at kung ano-ano pa. Kung hindi dahil sa kanya, wala sana sina Joseph at Benjamin. Malaki ang utang na loob ko sa kanya.

I remember how I felt about Clinton. He was my puppy love. I'm his the-one-that-got-away and he is my the-one-I-never-knew. He loved me for so long and I loved him unknowingly. Sa kanya ko natanto na napakamapaglaro ng tadhana. Fate will bring you in situations you will never expect to be in. He helped me a lot in my journey and I will always be thankful to him.

Alexa, who've become my best friend. You can never judge a person before you know them. Sa kaso namin ni Alexa, hindi ko inakala na siya ang magiging karamay ko. She's my husband's ex-girlfriend and now she's my best friend. She's great to be with. Who would've thought that our children will play together? I'm grateful that she became part of Zack's life because if she didn't, then she won't be part of mine.

Emmy was the biggest challenge thrown to us. Her love for Zack was blinding and selfish. She was greedy that she have resorted to wrong decisions and choices in life. But what's important was her heart. Her heart is abundant with love and she will do anything for her love ones. She is the living proof that love can be dangerous too. But without her, I wouldn't be this strong and I wouldn't be this brave.

And Zack, my husband. Narealize ko na walang perpektong tao kagaya ng walang perpektong relasyon. He have fallen for the traps of Emmy because he was blinded by false truth. I know that in his heart, he have loved Emmy too. He have hurt me. He left me for Emmy. He left my children for Emmy's child. I was deeply wounded. He broke me good and I was devastated. I can't blame him though. I can't blame anyone because we are made imperfect. It is innate that we do things that could broke someone else.