Date Night

Five more minutes before there class dismissal. The students are doing what they wanted because their teacher didn't attend the class but instead left some assignments for them to be tortured this weekend. The gang are also doing unproductive things. Loke are busy flirting with girls, Gajeel and Laxus are playing video games as enemies, Gray's reading business manuals, Natsu's pretending to be asleep  with his hands on the back of his head and his feet on the table, Erza are doing her assignments in advance like a responsible student she is while Lucy are sketching something on a paper. They are busy until an idea popped up on Loke's mind after flirting with their girl classmates.

"Guys, I have a proposal!" Loke started trying to get their attention which he did. "...What if we go on a party? A group party!"

"Why would we do that? Is there any occasion we should celebrate?" Gray questioned.

"Don't be silly! Anytime we can have a party. It's just a small group party. We can go to a KTV bar tonight to have fun! We can celebrate the arrival of Erza and  we can also invite our new friends to come. So, what do you think?!"

"I'm in" Natsu first announced.

"We're in." Gajeel and Laxus both said in unison without looking because they are too busy killing each others.

"I kinda miss going out and have some fun with you guys. I think I'm going..." Erza agreed.

"Guess everyone's coming so I'm also coming" Gray lastly said.
"... Lucy, are you coming?.."

There was a pause before she speak. "...I think?..." she questioned.

"Okay! We're all set!"

XOXOX

Unexpected heavy rain occurs later the night. The busy street becomes silent as drops of rain are dominating the atmosphere. Cars on road doesn't only enduring the traffic they already gotten used to but also the rain that's just making them miserable like they already are.

Fair distance from the center of the town wherein most people go especially when they wanted to have some fun with friends or with someone you love. Natsu is waiting impatiently while leaning outside the KTV bar establishment waiting for the others to arrive. He came earlier that's why the rain doesn't stopped him from coming. It's not his attitude to wait but there's something inside him saying he should wait. He already tried contacting Loke to affirm if he's coming or not but he said he's stucked up by the heavy traffic. He contacted Gajeel and Laxus but they are both cannot be reached maybe because they are too busy on their game that they forgot that they agreed to come. Gray has an unexpected business dinner with their companies investors that his father wanted him to come. Erza also couldn't come because of the rain and maybe the others also have the same reason. Natsu sighed heavily as he already been waiting an hour for nothing. Bored and quite irritated, he was about to go home not caring for the rain when Lucy arrived with umbrella on hand.

"Lucy,. You came..." he surprisingly said that was almost become a question. It is also obvious in Lucy's reaction that she's surprised that he came the fact that it is raining. She unshielded the umbrella and stand a distance away from Natsu. 

"Where's everyone?.."

"...They can't come. Loke said he's on his way but it was an hour ago. I don't think he'll come..." Natsu explained arms crossed.

There was a moment of silence after as both doesn't dared to spat any word. The rain gives peaceful and calm atmosphere for Lucy and little does she know Natsu also love the feeling of the rain.

"I love it when it's raining. I bet you like it too, don't you?.." Natsu broke the silence as he continued.

"...the sound of every droplets and the cold breeze of air are so relaxing. It brings back---"

"...Memories...." they said in unison. They smirked in an instant.

They talked casually for the time being and it is the first time they 'actually' talked without any mocking or dislike with each others.

"...I even remember the time when were kids. We always play under the rain, naked..." Natsu laughed so hard as he spoke while Lucy snicker silently.

"The Kings. The friendship you guys created is undeniable." Natsu smiled gently as to what Lucy announced.

"W-wait. Did you said the Kings? So, you also admired us, huh." Natsu said making Lucy off guard. She panicked gazing everywhere just to avoid making contact with him. The rain suddenly slowed up and eventually died down leaving nothing but wet roads and corrupted plan.

"I-I think I should g-go home." She said and was about to leave when Natsu take a hold on her wrist. She was shocked.

"Let's get some fun" He said smiling softly. Lucy is not aware how to react. Her mind wanted to go home but her body isn't cooperating. No reply or any violent reaction, he assumed it's a yes and so he dragged her excitingly feeling hyped up he doesn't understand why.

"Welcome to Arcadia!" Natsu burst dragging Lucy to an arcade station.

"Why are we here?"

"I bet you haven't come here. So I think it's about time an extraordinary man as me should introduce to un-lady like you how to have some fun..." Natsu expressed proudly.

"Tch! Cocky bastard" Lucy rolled her eyes in irritation but she couldn't resist her lips to curve into a smile.

"You should smile more often. It suites you very well" Natsu honestly confessed. Lucy was frozen and flushed a bit but was taken back to reality and punched Natsu's arms in return.

"Ouch! What was that for?!"

"For being an idiot..." she trailed and murmured something she can only hear while urging her blush to stop.

"What? What did you said Luce?"

"I said let's go and play before I'll conquer you every game!" She excitedly exclaimed before running inside leaving a smiling Natsu.

"Game on!"

They first played a traditional arcade video games before they played a cart racing game as opponent. They had time enjoying the game together before Lucy win the game and was dragged again by Natsu to a basketball shooting whom they boosten up their competitive aura. At the end Natsu won the game earning the title because of his last shot.

"Hah! I won"

"Lucky shot..." Lucy murmured and throw a ball at Natsu who attentively catched it. He smiled victorious.

"Come on! There's something you should try on" He acclaim and leaded Lucy to a Just Dance play machine. "Tada!"

Lucy raised her brows in confusion. Natsu inserted some token before he wore necessary things and handed Lucy the things to wear.  "Wear this. Watch and learn, okay?"

He selected the list of dance step before he played it. As the music started playing, dance steps were continuously elaborated and Natsu outstandingly followed every moves in tune flawlessly getting stars ever steps he made. Lucy watching him from the side couldn't help herself but to be amazed and to stare in awe. She was pulled by Natsu in the dancefloor and they both happily danced together sharing the same feeling at the moment.

Back at the KTV bar.

Loke just arrive at the area and were dumbfounded realizing no one soul is present.

"Hello?.."

Shrugging off the pitiful feeling of being alone he entered the place and sing along by himself. Serves you right late comer!

~Sayounara
Scardy_lol.out