She's Back!

Lucy is eating in the cafeteria with her bento. At the same time, Levy is also with her taking her lunch beside Lucy. It's been days from the moment they met and from that time Levy has been together with Lucy talking with her and when Lucy gets irritated Levy will just making her remind what she said to her.

'... you can bother me anytime but please don't call me names...'

Much to Lucy's dislike. How great.

"...Your bento looks delicious. Can I try some?" Levy asked. Lucy didn't said a thing but continued eating.

"Silence means yes, right?..." she then get a taste of food without any second thought. "... Wow. This is amazing! It's so delicious. Did you made this by yourself?! Just wow"

Lucy was quite flustered and shared her bento to Levy who sparkled her eyes in delight.

"May I join you?" Jellal politely asked while carrying his own tray of lunch.

"Of course, why not!" Levy answered.

"It's good to know that you have a new friend Lulu. By the way I'm Jellal Fernandez, SSG president" Jellal introduced.

"She's not my---" she was cut off.

"I'm Levy Mcgarden, new student. And Lucy's friend" Levy said with enthusiast. Lucy sighed in defeat. They peacefully ate together with Jellal and Levy talking a lot among the group.

"They sure getting along well, don't you think?" Laxus bitterly said while silently watching Lucy's group from a far with the Kings. The other Kings also take a look at them.

"Why not? I don't see anything bad at it" Loke replied whom supported by a nod by the others.

"Lax, chill. Why are you so tempered on Lucy? She didn't caused a thing." Gray explained.

Gajeel snickered. "Maybe because she has a crush on the newbie"

Laxus give him a dirty look while it got the attention of Gray and Natsu.

"Don't make me laugh piercing man. I'd rather eat my puke rather than to admit I like that blonde bimbo" Laxus defended. Loke felt disgust imagining what Laxus said.

"Eh?! You should try it sometimes because you might eat your words sooner light bulb" Gajeel rebate. The two glared at each other ready to kill.

"I love where this going..." Natsu said preparing to butt in. Loke and Gray sighed knowing they can't stop them.

"I hate to say this but I wish she's here..."

The canteen is at its usual scene when suddenly the doors burst open with a man panting heavily.

"S-She's back!!.."

All the attention was focused on the man. The atmosphere became heavy with tensed rigid thin air. A girl with a scarlet hair strictly wearing FTA's complete uniform in fierce and dominating aura walked through the door. All students fix themselves and hide the prohibited and unnecessary things they have knowing that the titania is here. She maybe a she-type but if you mess with her you'll regret you even now her name. Even the Kings are quite afraid of her especially when she give that look of beware .

"Erza!" Gray and Loke shouted. Natsu and the others gulp and start acting as if they're the best of buds as Erza approach them.

"Hello guys, Is everything's fine amongst you?" Erza interrogated. Natsu, Laxus and Gajeel salute at her assuring that everything is fine and nothing to worry about.

"Is that so?!.." the Kings sweatdropped feeling guilty.

"Erza, when did you come back?" Gray asked changing the topic.