Fun of having a friend

Lucy was skimming a history book in the library their history teacher asked her to do.

"Could anyone tell me why am I doing this?!" Lucy sighed in disbelief. She was about to skim another shelf of books when a group of books from above partition was intentionally dropped aiming for her.

"Move!"

A girl abruptly showed up saving her from the disaster. The people behind the incident fastly get out of the scene even before Lucy can get their faces. The head librarian approached them, intrigued and slightly mad at the noise inside her territory. The said heroic girl simultaneously apologized for the noise even if it's not her fault and started arranging the books back to its place. Lucy on the other hand didn't listened to the lecture, all she can hear is blah blah and blah. She didn't care a thing.

"It'll be great if you'll help me out...." The girl suggested hoping for a hand as she stand still and extending her hands.

"I'm Levy Mcgarden. I'm a new student here. It's nice to meet you" she brightly said. Lucy stared at her with neutral expression before she leaved the poor girl behind, spaced-out.

XOXOX

Lunch came afterwards and as usual the canteen is as crowded as before. The Kings is also present at their usual spot hoping to catch some scene.

"So Lax how's the club? I've heard there's a ruckus happened last night" Loke started.

"Yeah, it's a stupid love triangle drama. The man found out that he was being two timed by his girlfriend and the other man is just his friend. How stupid could that be" Laxus said in despise.

"Girls these days, if not slutty there quite a player" Gajeel supported.

"Guys, don't be a grumpy. Girls are born to spread love, it's not their fault if lot will be hooked on them. Maybe you two haven't met your one true love" Loke explained like cupid. Both Laxus and Gajeel felt disgust hearing what Loke said.  

"The thought of what you said is making me puke" Gajeel burst ready to let it out. Loke widen in shock and unease of what might get out. Same with Laxus whom trying his best not to puke.

Gray laughed on them. "Loke, don't make them like you. Your just making them sick"

Everybody is having fun right now except for a certain pink hair they now.

"Hey idiot. You seems a bit off are you okay?!" Gray asked.

"Yeah. I am. I'm just tired that's all..." Natsu replied. Feeling something's bothering Natsu and the fact that he didn't argued even if he called him idiot, Gray knows he's troubled.

"...If you have a problem on anything don't forget we have your back. Always" Gray assured. Natsu smiled knowing he have friends he can lean on. He then smack Gray's head in return.

"Your such a drama queen. It does suit you, ice princess" Natsu mocked feeling fired up now.

"What the?! Are you just playing around on me?! You wanna pick a fight ash for brain?!" Gray insulted back.

"Bring it on stripper!"

And they started a cat fight in the cafeteria making the others join their childish fight. The fun of having friends you can count on is a treasure that is irreplaceable.