Chapter 26

Hi Everyone!! I'm so sorry for not uploading for quite a long time. I'm on my end year exam so i couldn't really write so much. So i guess this is the last chapter and i really, really10 hope you guys like it and DON'T FORGET TO SHARE AND RECOMMEND TO YOUR FRIENDS!!!!

Author POV'

Jungkook walked out of the hospital. He sat by a nearby bench beside the road.

His phone suddenly vibrates.

Momma ♡ :
"The doctor came in right after you got out. He said that you need to sign an agreement for the operation tomorrow."

As he read the texts from his mom, he quickly got up back to the hospital and find the doctor.

"Will she be okay after this operation??? Please tell me she will PLEASE DOCTOR!!!" Jungkook said, kneeling down infront of the doctor while begging. (🙏)

"We're not sure about that, Mr.Jeon. It's a 50-50% choice. I hope you can stay strong for your wife.." said the doctor.

Jungkook stood up and signed the agreement and went back to the previous bench he sat before.

He felt like he lost his mind. His head's in pain, his legs felt numb, his eyes are fading to black. Jungkook keeps on walking.

He keeps on walking that he doesn't realize that he was crossing the road. Luckily there's no car passing by.

Suddenly a fast black mercedes car hit Jungkook and he flew and fell back to the ground. His head and mouth was bleeding and everyone started to crowd around him.

"Good Job. Now let's go before someone sees us." said Soora in the back seat of the car with her glasses. Her car sprinted so fast and went out to nowhere.

Jieun' POV

I woke up as i heard my mom shaking me while calling out my name.

"Jieun-ah!! J-Jungkook!! Accident!!" said my mom while sobbing beside me.

My heart broke and tears started to pool around my eyes quickly. I was about to get up and find Jungkook but not until i felt this strong pain in my head and fell back to my pillow.

"MOM, BRING ME TO HIM NOW!!! PLEASE MOM PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME!! I WANT TO SEE HIM BEFORE THE OPERATION LATER MOM PLEASE!!" i screamed while begging to my mom amd we're both sobbing.

"I can't, Jieun!! I CAN'T!! YOU'RE CRITICAL RIGHT NOW!!"

"PLEASE MOM PLEASE CHECK ON HIM INSTEAD OF ME!! I'LL BE FINE MOM, PLEASE." i begged with my eyes and cheeks full of tears.

My mom walked out and left me alone.

Mom' POV

I walked out of the ward while crying and quickly go to the ICU ward.

OH GOD I BEG YOU PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY CHILDS AWAY, GOD. THEY'RE STILL YOUNG AND THEY STILL HAVE A LOT MORE TO EXPLORE ABOUT MARRIAGE. PLEASE SAVE BOTH OF THEM, GOD.

I mumbled while running.

I saw doctors infront of ICU door and approached them. "How's my son??? PLEASE TELL ME HE'S FINE." i begged as tears fell down alot more quicker like a waterfall.

The doctors shook their heads and said, "I'm so sorry, Ms. He's gone ever since he saw hit by the car. We can't do anything to save him as there are too much injuries in him. We're so sorry."

I fell and sat at the seat right beside me. I can't believe this is happening. Jungkook's gone unexpectedly. Jieun's critical. What should i do, oh god. I lost Jungkook and I don't want to lose Jieun.

I cried and cried. I suddenly remembered about Jieun's operation.