Chapter 25

Jungkook' POV

Alot of things are going on right now. I'm so glad a part of them are settled.

We graduated.

We're married.

And now i can be with Jieun anytime, anywhere. I can't trust anyone to take care of Jieun. Not even my mom. Not even the nurses. If i have leave Jieun for a while, i would get so insecure.

2 months. left. for the operation. Like how K-Dramas would go, the doctors would say shitty untrusted things such as a 50-50 percent chance of living, having these and that.

I'm not ready for Jieun to go. I don't want her to. If there are any higher chance of Jieun to survive the operation, i would do anything for her.

Jieun is now in the hospital, she has been receiving medicines and treatments, ever since we got married. I hate seeing her in pain. I really do. i can't do anything but pray. Pray to god to save her.

“I'll be outside with mom for a while. Take a good rest, okay?” i told her, cupping her face.

“Okay..” she nodded with a smile.

i went out of the room and sat on the chair infront of the room beside my mom.

“So.. How's Jieun? What are you going to do?” asked my mom, worrying.

“Mom, don't worry. The answer for your “What are you going to do” question is too obvious for me to answer. I will obviously and always stay here with her. No matter what.”

she nodded with her head facing down while holding my hands.

“Mom.. Does everyone's first love ended up like this? Does everyone who had their first love will suffer like this? Does my first love have to go?! Why are these things happening to me.. Why me.. Why Jieun.. WHY US??! WE'RE ABOUT TO LIVE HAPPILY TOGETHER but.. WHAT'S THIS MOM?? WHAT'S THIS MOM??! WHY aren't everyone's first love the same as mine? WHY MOM WHY?!” i exclaimed and bursted out into tears.

I felt a little relieved after i let go everything. I laid my head on my mom, crying like i've never cried before, making my mom's shoulder wet. We spent our time crying, basically letting go of everything.

“Jungkook, everyone had their first love. You never know how will it end, Jungkook. Is it a sad ending? Is it a good and happy ending? This is my opinion but to me, we're like writing our lives on a book. In order to finish the book, we have to keep writing no matter what came out. You can't leave it hanging. Life will always continue and more problems and challenges will come. But, you'll never know which problem or challenge will stop you and end your life and once your life ends, it's death.”

“Life is nothing without problems. Life is nothing without tough challenges. Some challenges may include people you love and if they're meant to go, you have to face it Jungkook. You have to face fears. You have to face challenges. You can't hide from it. No matter how long you hide, no matter where you hide, no matter when you hide, It's either you come out and face it or the problems itself come to you. Now, you'll have to face it. But you're not alone. I'm here. We're here. We love Jieun too. Go get some rest or coffee or something. Okay?”

i nodded and i finally understand after what my mom told me. I stood up and walked away, searching for something to eat.