Chapter 18

Jieun' POV

Soora looked like she's hiding somethinf from me..

Maybe she hates me?

But i rarely talk to her so what's wrong..

I walked back home with Jungkook by my side, always. I never get bored everytime he's around me. Never.

“Jieun, since tomorrow's weekend, can you please please follow me back to my parents house?” asked Jungkook as we sit on the couch.

“Uh? Why?”

“We have a family gathering tomorrow, where our family will gather in one house and have our dinner together. Just one night. Please??~~ Jebal...” said Jungkook, pouting cutely.

“Pfft, you're using aegyo to get me huh?”

“Yeaa, cause i know you love it ;)”

“Yea yea okay, i'll follow you.”

“YAYYY!! Thank youu Jieun..” Jungkook said and gave me a peck on my cheek and i can feel it go hot.

I'm actually scared because i never know how Jungkook's parents are like. And i'm also scared that he'll expose everything about us..

*Next day*

It was 6 pm and i quickly put my dress on and some makeup after shower. We're going to the family gathering.

“Babe!! Let's go!!” Jungkook shouted from downstairs.

“Okay!!” i said as i quickly grab my bag and phone, and go downstairs.

Jungkook saw me and gasped.

“WOW, you looked so beautifullllll.”

My cheeks felt hot and i was flattered.

We got in the car and drove off to Jungkook's Parent' house.

*Ding Dong*

“Annyeong!!” shouted Ms. Jeon “Come in!!”

We came in and she told us to sit at the dining table so that's what we did.

“Wahh Jungkook, your parent's house is so big...” i said while my eyes are scanning the house. It's so amazing and majestic.

I can hear Mr. Jeon walking towards us and we heard coughs.

“Annyeong, my child!!” said Jungkook's dad while Jungkook and his dad were hugging and left me alone so i bowed.

“Ohh!! Whose this?? She's pretty.”

“G-gomawo..” i said, stuttering.

“Oh, eomma, appa, meet Jieun, my girlfriend.” Jungkook said and ended it with a smile.

Ms. and Mr. Jeon gasped and looked at each other.

“Kookie, are you serious?? You never had a girlfriend beforee..”

“Yes, i am. This is my first,” he said and looked at me “and my last.”

Mr. and Ms. Jeon gasped again and closed their mouth, looking at Jungkook like a proud mother.

“I hope both of you treat each other well, okay?” Ms. Jeon said.

“Okay.. Don't worry.. It's not like I'm a naughty boy or something.” Jungkook said.

“Yea yea okay let's eat now, shall we?” interrupt Mr. Jeon.

We nodded and sit beside each other.

We ate alot of foods and i fell in love with them. They're all delicious and i've never tasted them before.

“So... Jieun, who are you living with and how many sibs do you have?” askes Mr. Jeon while we're sitting on the couch at the huge living room, looking like a ballroom.

“Uhmm, my parents passed away and I'm now living all by myself but i have a sister named Jaena.” i explained.

“Ohh!!! I'm so sorry to ask you that.. Sorry..”

“Hehe it's okay..” i said and Jungkook rubbed my back, telling me it's okay.

The 'interview' went well and it was fun to joke and talk around with Jungkook and his parents.

*2 months*

It has been almost 2 months and Soora didn't talk to me and she keeps on avoiding me..

Today's a little different, we have extra periods of free time before we go home for 2 hours.

To me, that sounds so great.

The bell rings and the free periods starts.

I took the last sip of my orange juice and throw it to the rubbish bin. I suddenly need to go to the toilet so i walk alone to the toilet.

After i got out from the toilet, i walked alone on the hallway. It was quite dark and i have to walk alone but im used to it.

I walked alone, looking side by side.

I felt like i was being followed by someone but i didn't dare to look back but i speed up my walk.

As i was about to get out of the hallway, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me into a room.

I shouted and i got scared.

“AHH!!!! WHO ARE YOU!!”

The person didn't answer but i can feel like it's getting closer to me but i can't see it cause the room's dark.