IMPORTANT!

I don't know when I'll be able to update next! So basically I got my phone taken away, right now I'm using my younger sister's laptop which she doesn't know about since she's sleeping, because my mom is a huge b****!

I don't mean to be foul but it's true! My entire family hates my mom, she doesn't do anything a mom should. She doesn't support me in anyway, my dad has been the only one there for me when I needed someone.

So here's why I got my phone taken:

My dad and I both watch A Series of Unfortunate Events, but you see my dad hadn't gotten around to watching the second season yet and he just finished it so we started talking about it amoungst ourselves quietly. My mom comes out of her room yelling for us to be quite and that my attitude (that I didn't have) needed to disappear. I yelled at her and said directly to her face, "you wonder why no one listens to you? It's because you don't hold any respect! People actually have to respect you for anyone to listen!" And I tried explaining to her that we were literally having a conversation that didn't involve her and she needed to shut the f*** up and leave us be.

So... Uh... Yeah...
Sorry don't know when I'll be able to update, hopefully I'll get my phone back soon!

Like honestly I could go on and on about how bad of a mother my mom is but this is not the time nor place to be discussing that!