Journalism Workshop: Night of Day 2

Lily's POV:

Rose came up with this amazing plan! I feel wrong doing it but I feel like it should be done! During class when Duncan was on his phone I made sure to get a look at what his passcode was.
It was late and everyone but Rose and I were sleeping. I snuck into the boy's room and found Duncan's phone on the bedside table next to the bed where he was sleeping. I quietly grabbed it and left the room.

"You got it?" Rose asked whispering. I nodded.
I put in the passcode and went to messaging. "Do you think it's Violet?"
She nods. "When you left the cafeteria he told us that his girlfriend was Violet."

I clicked on her contact and began typing.
"Hey, Violet, I guess you did have the right to be afraid! I did meet someone else! She's so much better than you! And prettier!"

"Are you sure I should do this?" I ask hesitantly.
"It's up to you, I just gave you the idea, you don't have to go through with it unless you want to."
I push the send button. A reply came in straight away. Several messages went back and forth between us.

Violet:
I knew it! How could you!

"Duncan":
Sorry, Violet! She has a much better connection with me than you ever did!

Violet:
You might as well stay in Florida! We don't want you back here after this!

"Duncan":
I think I will!

Violet:
Goodbye! Forever jerk!

"This feels wrong," I sighed.
"That's because it probably is," Rose informed me.
"I guess your right, but what's done is done now." I shrugged.

Just then his phone buzzed again.

Isadora:
How could you do that to her? She's devastated! Was everything you said over the phone all a lie? Is your new girlfriend the surprise you were going to bring her back? You are the worst! I know you are an idiot but I didn't know you could be this ruthless!

"Duncan":
Isadora calm down! I already explained everything to Violet!

Isadora:
CALM DOWN!? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN!? Did YOU explain EVERYTHING TO HER? OH SURE TELLING HER THAT HER FEARS WERE COMPLETELY RATIONAL IS NOT EXPLAINING EVERYTHING TO HER! I FEEL LIKE CAN'T EVEN CALL YOU MY BROTHER! YOU ARE JUST A F*****G IDIOTIC JERK!  👿👿👿👿

"Duncan":
I will always be your twin brother! Now can we put this matter away for now? I need to wake up early.

Isadora:
Fine! But I'm calling you first thing in the morning!

I deleted all the messages Isadora and Violet sent, put the phone back in Duncan's room and went to bed myself, as did Rose.

Isadora's POV:

Something is wrong! I know it! Duncan, or who I thought was Duncan called himself my twin brother! He knows very well we are NOT twins! He knows we are triplets! He knows that even though Quigley is no longer alive that we are still triplets! NOT TWINS! I don't think I should tell Violet just yet, I don't want to get her hopes up and then crash them again if I'm wrong, so I went over to her bed to comfort her.

"It will be okay," I soothed as she cried for the rest of the night. "You will find somebody better than Duncan! I promise! Everything will be alright."
"You don't know that! You said the same thing about Duncan! And look how that turned out!" Violet snapped.
"I thought I knew my brother, but turns out he could deceive everyone, including me," I sighed. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry Violet! I really am! This should not have happened to you!"

Even though I believe this isn't really my actual brother I still felt angry at him! Why would he do this to Violet? I thought he loved her! I really thought they were the perfect couple! And I thought Duncan would never break up with Violet! I thought he would end up proposing to her and that they would get married and eventually have kids together! I thought the same for me and Klaus! Am I wrong about us too? Is Klaus really not the one for me? Am I wasting my time with someone that will call things off with me just like Duncan did to Violet?

Word Count: 729

I know it's really short but I hope you like it! I really love all this great and positive feedback! It's just so amazing! I really didn't think I'd get such great reviews on my first story! Thank you to everyone who is commenting and voting! And thank you to those silent readers who are only reading, that also means so much to me!

Also if you wouldn't mind please check out my new book. It's a daily couplet book. I have an app that gives me a new couplet everyday so I decided to post that day's couplet on wattpad. I just started it yesterday and I haven't posted today's couplet yet but if you want to please check it out!