Chapter 13 - The Brooding Yoongi (Smut warning)

Tae was still sleeping softly beside you when you woke up. You pulled up the group chat on your phone to check their schedules for the day to see when you needed to wake them. You had just enough time to get a quick shower and make breakfast before you needed to start getting them out the door. They had a filmed dance practice scheduled. 

You slipped out from under his arm and collected your clothes before slipping next door to get ready. When you returned you put breakfast on and started the process of waking everyone up while it was cooking. 

Tae groaned but reluctantly got up. You knew you'd have to stop back at his room on your way back up the hall to make sure he was actually up. Hobi was up the moment you shook his arm and helped with getting Jimin up. 

"Come on Chim Chim," you heard him cooing at Jimin as you left the room. 

You were still hesitant about waking Yoongi just yet so you bypassed their door in favor of waking Namjoon and Jungkook instead. The younger of the two grumbled but once his feet were on the floor, you went back out into the hall. Jin was in the room. You knew there wasn't really any chance of Yoongi saying anything in front of him. Or at least you hoped not. You chose to wake Jin first. 

Much to your dissatisfaction, he picked up his robe and left to shower. You paused to take a few breaths before approaching Yoongi's bed. You sighed as you sat on the edge of the bed and reached out to touch his arm. "Good morning," you said softly. 

His hand shot out of the blanket to catch your wrist before you could even touch him. He blinked his eyes open and gave you a blank stare. You wanted so much to know what he was thinking. He released his hand and sat up. 

"Yoongi, we do need to talk at some point. Have I done something wrong? Are you mad at me? You haven't spoken to me in days," you started to tear up. Once you'd started speaking, your emotions boiled over. He was the one who had approached you. He was the one who had spent the night in your bed. He was also one of the seven to agree to this arrangement, yourself not being counted. 

He pulled you into his arms once you'd started to cry. His hand softly stroking down your hair. It was frustrating that he still hadn't spoken to you though. "Just say something, please," you begged. 

"We'll talk about it tonight," he replied. 

Before you could protest, his arms were gone and he was out of the bed. He grabbed a change of clothes and headed for the bathroom. There wasn't going to be another opportunity to catch him alone until later so you returned to the kitchen to finish breakfast. You knocked once more on Tae's door to find him already dressed. 

The guys ate quickly and left in order to not be late. It was times like these that you had to remind yourself that you were just the maid with a few extra duties. You went through the entire apartment cleaning to distract yourself. You even made sure to scrub the showers and check under their beds for run away socks. 

Bulletproof Chat

Jin: Don't fix lunch, we'll be late

Jungkook: No more practice. I want to go home. 

Jin: Then stop messing up!

Jungkook

Jungkook: