twenty-eight.

"When sister and brother stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against them?"
UNKNOWN

Steve stood there with guilt all over his face.
"Georgia I'm-"
she cut him off, "if you say one more damn thing about Pony and i, you won't be able to have kids." she said and he nodded.
"i wasn't. i just wanna say i'm sorry. you're free to do whatever you want. i'm just glad it's a guy like Pony." he said and she smiled sweetly.
Pony felt proud, him and Steve had gotten closer ever since him and Georgia got together.
"now how about you and i have a brother sister day?" she asked and he smiled and nodded.
they walked out the door hand in hand and the gang awed at them.
they both held up their free hand and flipped the gang off, causing them to laugh.
they shut the door and she tagged him.
"oh, you're so dead." Steve said and laughed before sprinting after her.
he couldn't catch up, "damnit Georgia you're too fast." he huffed out of breath.
"you're just out of shape. now let's go show this town the Randles mean business."
first, they popped the tires of some Socs that had hurt Georgia.
next they stole some food from The Dingo and ran over to the theatre, eating loudly during the entire movie and laughing, while also having burping contests.
after they got kicked out, they ran around town screaming things and getting yelled at.
last, they snuck in the drive-in and had a contest to see who could get the most money from the opposite gender.
Georgia won by quite a lot, that was only because she was known to have all the guys swoon over her.
they finally ran home laughing, out of breath.
it was about 8PM when they arrived.
she walked in and their house familiar smell of fruit invaded their noses.
she walked upstairs and nearly fell on the floor laughing.
it was a open cardboard box with red ribbon tied around it, and a small note was attached.
we figured you and Pony might be needing this.
with love,
Dal and Two
inside the box was a whole box of condoms, lingerie, and other sex related things.
she laughed and put the things away, leaving out the condoms for Pony to take home the next time he came over.
speak of the devil, he walked upstairs to her room.
"Georgia." he said and carried out the 'a.'
"yes?" she did the same and turned to him.
he was in a cropped-ish sweatshirt and some athletic shorts.
"i wanna cuddle." he tackled her onto the bed and inhaled her amazing scent.
"Two got us some presents." she said and giggled.
"what do you mean, presents?" he joked and wiggles his eyebrows, making funny faces that made her laugh.
she pulled out the lingerie and condoms and his eyes went wide.
"well, what are you waiting for?" he asked and she looked at him confused.
"try it on!" he smirked and leaned back on rn the bed, putting his hands behind his head.
his cut off sweatshirt raised a little bit to reveal his toned stomach.
had he continued working out more?
she laughed and shrugged, bringing the red set into the restroom with her.
she took off her jeans and turtleneck, changing into the red g-strings and barely covering bra.
she slid the jeans back on and tucked the turtleneck in.
when she walked back out, he looked confused.
"why do you still have clothes on?" he asked as if it were a obvious question.
she smirked with a face that said,
you're totally getting laid tonight

this book bout to be dirty as fuck now that they can fuck ;))