twenty-two.

"I won't let you be disappointed; I will show you my fighting spirit."
KRIS WU

that Saturday Pony worked out harder than he had ever before; they all did.
Georgia wore her leather jacket and a white tank top, with good jeans and some sneakers.
"you look too hot for them to see you." Pony said and ran his hands on her curves.
"you're one to talk." she smirked.
he was wearing jeans and a tank top that revealed his broad shoulders and defined arms.
God, did she love his arms.
he scoffed and headed downstairs where the gang was waiting.
"how many kids did y'all make up there?" Steve said and she smacked his arm.
"i bet you'd be the one to get your ass kicked at the rumble." she joked.
"not with these guns, and you know i'm right." he smacked her arm back.
"quick the bickering, Randles!" Two joked and they laughed.
"i don't know about you hooligans, but i got a rumble to be at!" Darry said and stood up.
he ran for the door and Steve hooted and ran after him.
they all ran out the door and towards the abandoned drive-in, where the rumble was scheduled.
being the people they were, they had a flip contest.
Georgia did a few round-offs and Darry did some different types of flips.
Pony and Johnny jumped stuff and Two was in no shape to do flips.
Dally told them he would meet them there after getting a little drunk, and Soda and Steve were talking everybody up.
"gotta kick them all up!" Steve yelled and Soda hollered in agreement.
they finally arrived and Tim Shepherd and other Greasers were already there.
Curly was out of the reformatory, and decided to show up.
he was 16 like Pony and Georgia, and thought Georgia was mighty cute.
Curly was tallish, with dark, almost black hair. he was pretty built and you couldn't tell Tim and him were bothers.
"and who might you be?" Curly walked over to Georgia, who was off to the side.
"Georgia Randle, nice to meet you. you're Curly right?" she asked and shook his hand.
"the one and only." he flirted and winked at her.
"you and Tim close?" she asked and looked over to Tim.
"when i'm not in that damned reformatory, sure." he joked and Georgia laughed.
Pony's eyes were trained on them the entire time.
"can i see you sometime?" Curly asked and got closer to her.
she backed up against a tree.
"as friends." she said sternly.
"you gotta boy, doll?" he said and got close to her ear.
"yeah, me." Pony said from behind Curly.
"alright Curtis. you treat her well." Curly smirked and walked off.
"he didn't touch you did he?" Pony said and hugged her.
"no, but he likes me." she teased him and he huffed through your nose.
"keep talking, when i'm angry i fight better." he said.
"yeah, he asked to hang out and was flirting it up, winking at me. and he ain't the first one. some of those Socs that drive by do it too. catcall me, thinking they're my man and not you." by the end of it, the Socs has showed up and Pony's breathing was unsteady.
his fists were clenched and he angrily strut over to the other Greasers.
the Socs lined up and before they could even bargain who was going to hit first, Pony threw a hard punch to the smaller Soc across from him.
Darry was a little taken back, but fought nonetheless.
she watched her gang intently.
Steve and Soda were putting up good fights and some Socs has already waddled away.
she looked to Johnny who was hanging on a guy from the back and practically choking him.
Two always could put up a good fight, it was his favorite thing about himself.
Dally, of course, was taking on a man at a time like a champ.
then, she saw Pony.