two.

"be nice to your siblings, they're the best link to your past and most likely to stay with you in the future."
ANONYMOUS

"where were you?" Georgia's mom scolded when she walked through the door.
"Greaser territory." Georgia grumbled.
her mom gasped.
"those nasty rugrats could've killed you!"
Georgia rolled her eyes.
her parents had never said that they loved her.
and that was just one more reason she wanted to get away from home.
"go to the drive-in with Mark!" her dad demanded.
Mark was her parents friend's son, whom they were trying to hook up.
she knew there was no point in fighting them; she could never win.
"i'll be down soon!" Georgia yelled.
she adjusted the striped sweater tucked into her jeans and her brown combat boots before heading down and having her switchblade and money in back pocket.
her switchblade was the only thing she liked about her belongings.
"hey sugar." Mark greeted with a drunken smile on his face.
he was intimidating. his bone structure and muscles were defined, and his chestnut hair was oh-so-perfectly combed.
he wasn't that pretty, though.
she rolled her eyes and walked to him to his car where his little gang waited in the car.
they whistled at her and it made her blood boil.
they arrived at the drive-in and she quickly hopped out and sped off.
Mark and his gang drove off to most likely get drunk, so Georgia went in and saw some of the boys from Steve's gang.
she thought it'd be smart to introduce herself— until she saw Cherry Valance.
Cherry and Georgia hated each other with such a passion that it could be noticed by a baby.
Cherry's now ex boyfriend, Bob, got obsessed with Georgia and broke up with Cherry because of it, so Cherry tried to bully Georgia, but Georgia's anger is not to be messed with.
but she knew she was better, and frankly, just as pretty as Cherry.
so she walked up to them and sat next to a tan boy, who was dashingly handsome. he had mysterious, brown eyes, and greased back, jet-black hair.
he was thin and sweet looking.
as soon as Cherry and her bestfriend, Marcia, noticed her, they glared and turned around.
"i don't think i properly introduced myself. earlier i found out i was Steve's little sister, my name is Georgia. i'm 15, almost 16." she spoke with a smirk at Cherry's reaction.
"i'm Ponyboy, and you're a pretty girl." the boy next to the tan boy spoke and held his hand out, which Georgia shook.
she looked at him and realized he was just as attractive as the tan one.
his blonde hair (yes it's the blonde Pony deal with it) complimented his soft hazel eyes, and his fair skin was stained with red along his cheekbones.
he had a more muscular build, but was still thin.
"nice to meet you, pretty boy. and who might you be?" she looked with a gentle look to the tan one.
"i'm Johnny." he uttered and smiled. they looked into each other's eyes and Johnny somehow knew she understood him, without even knowing him.
he engulfed her in a hug and she knew why, for she had gotten the same feeling from him.
"geez, Johnnycake never does that to a stranger. not that you are one, but, y-ya know." Pony stuttered and Georgia laughed.
"why are you here?" Cherry turned around and rolled her eyes at Georgia.
"why don't you just shut your trap and enjoy the movie?" Georgia snapped at her as Dallas Winston walked up.
"well if it ain't little Randle. how ya been kid?" he noogied her head and she got out of his grasp and lightly smiled at him.
"pleased to meet you, Dallas." she held out her hand and he went to shake it, but she moved her hand and quickly tapped his 'bits' as a joke.
Pony, Johnny, and her laughed and Dallas cracked a large smile.
"call me Dally, doll. i think we'll get along just fine." he jokingly pushed her down into the chair when people yelled at them to sit down.
she goofed around with the three boys until Pony invited her to his house for dinner.
"i could never intrude like that." she shrugged.
"no, i insist. we could use a pretty girl like you in the house." Pony smiled his perfect, messy smile and they stood up to leave.
"well if you insist, pretty boy." they had clearly hooked onto nicknames.
Johnny rolled his eyes as the three walked home.
they heard an engine roar and looked behind them, just to see Mark's yellow mustang pull up and stop, the four drunk boys hopping out.
"what are you doing with these bums?" he slurred.
"they're not bums. get in the car and go home." she pushed.
"only if you come with, doll." he smiled dangerously at her.
she pulled out her switchblade.
"i ain't gonna use it unless you four don't get the hell in car right now." she shrugged and played with the blade.
three except Mark hurried back in, but he glared and did it slowly.
"i'm on to you, Randle."