twenty-seven.

"Family is not an important thing. It's everything."
MICHAEL J. FOX

"there's the two lovebirds!" Dally joked and Georgia mentally groaned.
"HOLY SHIT!" Soda screamed and slapped Two, pointing to Pony's neck.
"my Lord, y'all finally did it?" Two asked and Georgia rolled her eyes.
"i think they did! Georgia, why don't you pull down that turtle neck." Johnny said and ran over to her, tugging at her collar.
the hickeys because visible and they all laughed.
except Steve.
"damn well better not of done it. you didn't, right Georgia?" Steve asked and looked and disappointed.
Georgia suddenly snapped at his sudden overprotectiveness, "YES STEVE, WE DID! WE HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, WE POPPED OUR CHERRIES, WE MADE LOVE, WE SLEPT WITH EACH OTHER, WE GOT A HOME RUN!" she yelled and he looked furious.
"GEORGIA YOU'RE TOO DAMN YOUNG! AND PONY, I THOUGHT YOU KNEW BETTER THAN MY KID SISTER!" he yelled back and turned to Pony, who looked like he was beginning to get defensive and mad.
"DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT HIM! IT WAS BOTH OF OUR DECISIONS AND WE BOTH KNOW YOU LOST YOURS WHEN YOU WERE 14! IM 16, STEVE. 16! AND YOU KNOWN DAMN WELL YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO YELL AT ME WHEN YOU COULD'VE BROUGHT ME INTO YOUR LIFE, BUT NO! YOU LEFT ME WITH THOSE TERRIBLE SOCS AND I ALWAYS DO THE WORK AROUND HERE!" she yelled. by the end tears were streaming down her face.
she ran out the door and ran so fast her legs hurt, but she didn't care.
"GEORGIA AURORA RANDLE, YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Steve screamed out the door.
the tears continued pouring out, and she kept running till she was well away from both sides of town. she had no idea where she was.
as she looked around, she realized it was the middle class area.
"you lost, sunshine?" a voice scared her, so she turned around.
it was a boy who looked her age, maybe a year older.
he was beautiful.
he had blue eyes and dark, slightly greased hair.
he had an open shirt that exposed his barely toned chest.
"i'm Richie, by the way. Richie Wilkinson." he said and held out his hand.

RICHARD 'richie' WILKINSON

she slowly held out her hand

"Georgia. you know where Greaser territory is?" she said in a polite tone.
"yeah, i was heading there now. you're to pretty to be a Greaser girl." he said and began walking. she walked next to him.
he smelled of cologne.
"that's what they all say." she jokers
"so what's got you out in middle class?" he asked and looked over to her.
gee, he was a real looker. not a much as Pony or Soda, but still.
"my brother and i got in a big argument over me popping my cherry." she blushed and thought of Pony.
"well you look the right age." he said and smiled at her, showing he wasn't embarrassed about the topic.
they finally reached her house after a long, deep conversation.
"when will i see you?" he asked in a needy way.
"im always around, Rich." she smiled.
he wasn't too tall, although he was a little built.
"thanks for walking me. really appreciate it." he nodded and smiled, before staring at her.
then he began to lean in fast, but she dodged it.
"what on earth do you think you're doing?" she asked.
he didn't look embarrassed at all.
"kissing you." he asked as if it were a question.
"i have a boyfriend." she said sternly, annoyance was written all over her face.
"i didn't think so. i though you meant you slept around when you popped it." he said and looked a little flustered.
"so you think i'm just some Greaser tramp who sleeps around?!" she raised her voice.
the door opened and Pony stood there.
boy, when Pony was jealous, he was might intimidating.
"this boy giving you trouble, babe?" he asked.
"not anymore. adios, bastard." she walked in and held her middle finger up behind her.
"i think you should go." Pony said and closed the door.