• 2/3 •

WARNING ⚠
Weird ass Smut ahead.

∆∆__________∆__________∆∆

"Tae, you're weird today." Dekook said as his eyebrows knitted in utter confusion.

"No, I'm HOT. I wanna fuck you so bad" he whispered in a needy voice.

Fuck.

Well, Dekook didnt expect that. The quiet, calm look in Taedoroki's face was completely different from the whirlwind in the back of his mind.

The freckled boy was temporarily incapacitated to form words. But Taedoroki waited for his consent like a gentleman would.

He fumbled with Tae's shirt, searching for words, spilling gibberish non sense and stuttering while doing so.

"I-i...mean its n-not like i dont want. B-but here, r-r-right here?. I mean i dont know how much our quirk will be under c-control and how much it is quite adequate for us to you know. Have s-sex right here. S-should we atleast go inside to the bedroom or somewhere rather than here. I mean i dont have any problem anywhere anyway so. You know-"

He started panicking more while blabbering bullshit like he always does when he's in dilemma moving his hands in some alienated gestures trying to explain the rest of what his words couldn't.

Taedoroki got what he wanted and immediately pulled Dekook and started kissing him, biting his lip for entrance. Dekook gasped and the onslaught of tongue began between the 2 lovestruck guys.

Taedoroki pushed his tongue more inside the flustered boy's mouth as he slipped his right hand inside his boxers feeling Dekook's perfect ass.

Dekook was immediately reeled forward as he felt it.

"Stop Tae, its burning!"

The half-n-half boy's quirk consisted of pyrokinesis and cryokinesis. Well that is his ice/fire creation and manipulation quirk. But his excitement was showing off his quirk without promtly supressing it.

Taedoroki immediately slipped in his left hand now which made the little boy shiver.

"Fuck, its freezing now, my ass!"

Dekook almost shouted at him as his quirk started showing out too.

Lines of Reds sparkles decorated his skin as green lightning started to ignite from his shivering body at like 0.001% of his quirk.

Taedoroki picked him up by the back of his thighs and froze the water with his left hand creating an ice slab in the middle of the pool.

He sat Dekook atop the frozen piece of land and started kissing his neck. His milky skin tempted the older to try to expose more of him.

He tried pulling the shirt off of his shoulders. Failed.

He tried that on the other shoulder but breathed out in frustration when both his attempts were unsuccessful.

Drunk Taedoroki is stupid. He can just pull it over his head but instead his stupidity made him groan out cursing,

"Fuck the goddamn piece of cloth"

He yanked at the shirt with his left hand which started burning the poor piece of cloth.

Dekook's shirt burnt away inch by inch fueled by his own little green sparks of lightnings until he was completely exposed.

Dekook started shivering as his now warm body was pushed back laying on the icy surface. Taedoroki hovered over him slightly as he started placing kisses on his milky chest.

Dekook was overwhelmed to the point his eyes were rolling back as the older vehemently felt the little cuts and bruises all over his body with his tongue, mesmerized by them.

Seeing Dekook so turned on, moaning out soft 'please, more' , Taedoroki fastened his grip on his thighs as he kept his tongue going.

Suddenly the temperature of his tongue began to fluctuate inadvertently.

∆∆_____________∆______________∆

J-Vkook-Hoe on crack.