• 1/3 •

I don't know whether y'all will think its funny or romantic since its kinda not what you expect.
And i had to separate it cuz it became too long. Fuxk me.

💜❤Please comment a lot. Ily.❤💜

∆∆____________∆____________∆∆

Taedoroki and Dekook stood in front of the huge beach resort wide-eyed, flabbergasted by the excellent engineering and intelligent planning.

They let their eyes wander along the perfectly designed building as they stepped closer to it steadily.

The Majestic grandeur of the resort radiated a luxurious vibe from every inch of it as they walked inside only to be greeted by a Butler who looked like Sebastian

"Masters, Your wish is my command. Food is prepared. Its in the dining room. RM-San told me to take leave for tonight after doing all the jobs. I've prepared drinks by the edgeless pool. Hope you enjoy. Is there anything else I can do for RM-San's students?"

No thank you so much. You can take your leave. Thanks for the food and drinks. We'll enjoy them well" Dekook thanked and bowed too many times. It was his nature. He thinks too much and panics a lot. Cant help it.

The butler took his leave, leaving the beach house all to the couple. They explored each of the rooms, bedroom, balcony, till they reached the edgeless pool, momentarily rendered speechless by the decoir and lightings.

Just how rich was All Might RM that he gifted them a vacation to such a luxurious place.

Taedoroki pulled Dekook in for a soft peck on his jaw and whispered seductively in his deep voice"Cant wait to spend the night here with you". Dekook blushed and looked down.

"Lets have dinner first" Dekook told as he ran off to the dining, Taedoroki following him with a smile on his face.

~ time skip brought to you by Kaneki's kagune ~

They finished their korean+ japanese food mashup platter including sea food and went to their room to freshen up and change into clothes to get to the pool.

Dekook looked into the mirror, inspecting the bruises and cuts from practice, counting them in as his imperfections and mentally calculating the possibility of him losing his virginity to his half-n-half boyfriend tonight. He blushed at the thought and sighed. Putting on a simple green shirt and black shorts, he headed towards the pool.

He saw Taedoroki sitting on the pool-side table pouring the drink into 2 glasses

He saw Taedoroki sitting on the pool-side table pouring the drink into 2 glasses. He shyly walked towards him and seated their.

Taedoroki handed him the drink and made 'cheers' ,his eyes never leaving the doe eyes of blushing Dekook.

"TaeTae, are you sure you wanna drink tonight since you're not accustomed to strong drinks".

"Yes, how can I not drink such an expensive drink, in such a luxurious hotel with the most expensive and cutest guy in my life!".

"I'm not cute", Dekook blushed yet again and looked down at his drink.

The older downed the drink and looked at the doe eyes in front of him looking at him like an angry puppy.

"What?" Taedoroki asked puzzled.

Dekook just put his glass forward a little.

"Oh sorry. I almost forgot" Tae said as he formed some ice cubes from his hand and dropped them into Dekook's glass.

The smaller chugged down the drink and kept crunching the slowly melting ice in his mouth. It was random but he loved it.

"Lets go to the pool" Taedoroki said after gulping down the drink and taking the bottle with him.

Dekook followed him to the water which was a little lower than their hip level.

The warm water was complimenting the slightly cooler breeze from the direction of the sea which gave an immense satisfaction to their bodies.

As Taedoroki drank from the bottle sip by sip, Dekook looked at his boyfriend. He was so in love with him. His hair that was evenly split between white on his right-side and crimson on his left, visibly reflecting his Quirk. His burn scar over his left eye, his heterochromic left turquoise eye and right gray eye. Dekook found it sexy and considered it to be one of his most attractive traits. Not to forget his deep voice and cool headed nature that held a calm dominance secretly. Everything made him fall in love over and over again.

"I can't taste my lips. Can you do it for me?",

The calm voice said completely shocking the younger. More so because Taedoroki doesnt use such pick-up lines.

Before the green haired boy could respond, the dual-eyed boy pulled him closer by the waist and looked at him. Dekook had a confused expression plastered to his face looking straight into Taedoroki's hooded eyes until he was yet again surprised.

"Yes, i have a dirty mind. And now you're running through it, naked."

∆∆______________∆______________∆∆

Shits 'bout to happen y'all.