Alpha Dylan is just broody, Andrew is just his little bitch, and Steven... Steven just gets me annoyed by just standing there. "Thank you all for coming on such short notice." Dylan said causing me to roll my eyes. As if we had a choice. I leaned against the wall and listened to Mr. Alpha's speech. "As you all may know, recently a new human entered in the pack territory." Is this about Stella? She's been staying here for weeks now and only now he chooses to call a pack meeting about her. Everyone already knows she is here.  

"Let's kill her." 

"Make her suffer." 

Were only some of the appropriate comments that were thrown out there when he mentioned her. There was this sudden anger that ran through me. They are not going to touch my Stella. Wait, she's not my Stella.  

Well, you care about her, Noah.  

That still doesn't make her mine. 

"He didn't ask for anyone's comment." I snapped losing my temper just a little. To my surprise and Dylan's, they went quiet and just stared at me.  

Idiots 

"Anyways" Dylan sighed running his hands through his hair. "I know we don't let humans stay after what happened, but you shall not kill her." A smirked formed on my face as everyone gasped. Ever since that one accident, when a human moves here they are either killed or turned into a wolf. A very stupid plan made by the very stupid Andrew. "You're joking." Andrew nervously chuckled glaring at Dylan. Everyone with eyes knows that Andrew has animosity towards Dylan. Well, everyone except Dylan.  

"No. If anyone even tries to hurt this human I will personally kill them."  

"Why the change of heart, Alpha?" Steven questioned eyeing Dylan. 

"Could it be that you have feeling for this human." Andrew smirked folding his arms. That only made me even more angry. The thought of Dylan having any kind of feelings towards Stella.  

She is mine. 

Man, I got to stop saying that. 

With a growl, Dylan held Andrew by his shirt and roughly pulls him towards him. "Whatever the reason is, I am the alpha and I make the last call. You try to kill her; I will snap your neck." Andrew tried to hold his glare, but let's face it; you can't have a stare down with Dylan. 

It's just impossible. Trust me, I tried many times. 

"Whatever you say, alpha." Andrew mumbled as Dylan released him. My dear brother then turned back to the pack and sighed. "You guys can go home." Then he walked back into the house leaving the pack confused by his actions. Why was Dylan being so soft with Stella? I just don't get it. Maybe he does have feeling towards her. No, he can't. Can he? Well, I don't want him to. And I sure as hell don't want Stella to have any feelings towards my brother.  

With a sigh, I pushed off the wall and shoved Louis to wake him up. "Well, that was a waste of my Saturday morning." Alyson mumbled standing up. I ran my hands over my face, and sighed again. This sudden feeling like something was wrong came over me. I don't know what it was, but something was just not right.  

Just then this little boy came running towards the pack house panting. He looked about 10, and seemed like he just ran a marathon. "I-I heard" he tried to say while trying to catch his breath. Just say the damn thing, god dammit. "T-there were s-screaming coming from the alpha's house. I think it was the human girl." 

"What?" I asked walking towards him. He nodded vigorously still panting. Dylan came back outside with a raised eyebrow. 

"What is going on?"  

"There are wolves attacking the human girl-" 

I didn't wait for him to finish for me to turn into my wolf and running towards the house.  

Stella's P.O.V 

I am going to die. I just know it. There is no way I can even fight off two really large wolves. This isn't your ordinary forest wolf. These things are big and angry.  

I was in my room looking for a way out of this place. My eyes drifted to the bathroom door and I quickly ran to it. Sharing a bathroom with Noah came to be a good thing. I passed through the bathroom and into his room the same time the wolves broke down my door. I shot the door quickly and ran for the other one.  

It was as if these things were playing with me. They were playing a game of cats and mouse.  

Those bastards. 

When I reached the door, I yanked it opened and ran for the flight of stairs. I dared myself to look back and when I did, the wolves were behind of me running. I'm not gonna make it. I'm gonna die by these two wolves.  

A little faith ran through me when I reached the front door and ran outside. Now I just have to find a way to hid from these beasts. What happened next was just the highlight of the moment.  

I fell  

I tripped on my own two feet and fall flat on my face. For the love of God, why did I have to fall! I turned around and watched as the wolves ran towards me. This is it. I can't out run them anymore than I have.  

Even if I get up and run; I will die.  

If I stay here; I will die.  

No matter what I do; I will die!

~~~

Ehehehe poor girl 

Until next time, Jellies!